What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

THE Rabbit Manure Tea Discussion Thread (My Process Included)

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I have a limited batch of "Froopies Liquid Gold" coming up for testing...

Who of you has a "vs." setup where you can properly test the power of rabbit alongside your regular grow methods?

I'm willing to trade free bottles of this awesome shit (It literally is amazing liquid shit. lolololol) for honest and properly done reviews. You will need a safe mailing address for my company to ship it to.

Edit: Nevermind for now. I'll set up a vendor forum for it here when I'm ready. Say, less than 6 months?(<----- LOLOLOLOLOL Ok, so maybe 24 months is a closer estimation. See you then! lol)
:)

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Douglas, can you post a photo or two of what the weed looks like using teas? Anyone who puts something special on the plants always gets unique plants.
Thank you for your patience. Please hold (for approximately more 2 years or less) while I work my way up to this goal.

I am currently pushing a single product to the max. When that reaches maximum velocity, I have a huge amount of information which I'll be able to apply to this project. Rest assured, I am continually working on this project when time allows. ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts