What's new

The Pot Cast - Episode 73 ft Gypsy Nirvana of ICMag / Seed Boutique / Seeds Direct - 15/09/22

Welcome back to the next episode of the pot cast, on this episode we are joined by the man behind ICMagazine, The Seed Boutique and more, none other then Gypsy Nirvana! Here to talk all about his colourful live with cannabis and the figures hes meet, this episode is sure to scratch that spot for any of the old forum heads who enjoyed the prime of the 2000's-2010's online cannabis community.

Attachments

• gyp.png
    gyp.png
    974.3 KB · Views: 248

CharlesU Farley

this episode is sure to scratch that spot for any of the old forum heads who enjoyed the prime of the 2000's-2010's online cannabis community.

Gotta bookmark this to watch tomorrow. I was in a self imposed ban from 2001 to 2011-12 and I'm totally ignorant of this time frame. Don't know who Matt Riot, Tom Hill or Rezdog are but see the nyms a lot when researching Vic High, Northern Lights, etc.

I like nothing better than to cure my ignorance. (y)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ya - that interview comes back to me now - must have been around 4am - had just woken up - was on my first cuppa cawfee of the day - so a bit slow 🐌 - needed to water the toilet half way thru - and at one point managed to confuse Bangkok with Manila - takes me a while in the morning to get into top gear ⚙️ - hope you lot enjoy it anyways 👍 😀

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You did fine! We loved it! Need to listen to it again, been a few months. Yeah Australia is 16 hours ahead of us here in EST USA. Makes things kind of interesting. Could always go back for another interview, lots to talk about.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You did fine! We loved it! Need to listen to it again, been a few months. Yeah Australia is 16 hours ahead of us here in EST USA. Makes things kind of interesting. Could always go back for another interview, lots to talk about.
Yeah mate - so much to talk about - and to write ✍️ about too - so last week - after a long sabbatical decided to start writing every day for a coupla hours - starting with Gypsy Nirvana's Smugg'lin Stories - which are previewing in the VIP Lounge - after 6 months of writing - should have enough for a book I reckon - here's the link -