What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
With their sound I always though they were from the south. I love southern rock and country rock music. Skynyrd, Marshal Tucker, Molly Hatchet, Allman Brothers and many more over the years. I would include Rebel South but there are women here.
Oh yeah, that southern rock thing had staying power and many memorable songs come from the names you mentioned.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
My buddy stopped on by and we loaded up the storm shutters and back the trailer into the barn where it will sit until the next storm comes. Now I’m just chilling out icing my back, waiting to go leave for the viewing of one of my dearest friends, as some of the others mentioned, I’ve had better times with my friends and I certainly have with my family other than growing up as a child. I am the last man standing with my last name…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Just finished the leaf mitigation detail

Subby, I was about to say your grows resemble mine as well. You always seem to be doing the same thing I am doing as well......OH, without the cooking part.
Yes I do like that we are both growing Boos TT. I don’t think that mine will be quite ready for flower in two weeks so you will have a head start and I can see what’s gonna happen before it does (well sorta) I am making worm casting tea today for the first time. I don’t have the extras you throw in the pot tho

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You sure it's not because you kissed that toad and you're just hallucinating the eagles? :biggrin:
Nope - there are sea eagles out there - if its a hallucination - then all these other guy/gals - must have been kissing toads/frogs too -

jokerman

Premium user
Nuk nuk
1730151810828.jpeg

oldmaninbc

420club
Got my seed packs, plus some extras, that's good.

Everything would be fine accept for the fellow who sold me soil mix material, he didn't know what he was talking about. He sold me a good product but it's not meant for what he sold it to me for. Now I have to figure out a new course of action.
When I see a manager at the nursery, they will get an earful from me. If you don't know what your talking about, then don't make it up.