What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Guy was the lowest of the low life's. See what perversity money can do to you. Me thinks he may share the same fate as that wanker who brought all those young girls to paradise island. Incarcerated folks, for whatever reason, seem to have a low regard for injuring children. Go figure. Guy thought he was god. Now may be seeing his soon. Pure rubbish.
Yeah sexually assaulting young girls is about the worst charge to have against you in prison. It gets the convicts that have children thinking what might happen to their kids without Dad there to protect them. The next worst charge to have is rape of an adult female. Of course in the case of Diddy and the other guy you mentioned, they have/had a double threat because of the people they know. Lots of powerful people that don't want to trust that the person in question can keep their mouth shut. With prison economy being what it is you can find people willing to take someone's life for a payment as cheap as a honey bun.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Monday: "Can't Trust That Day". And the work week begins. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

HempKat

Veteran
I'd rather not take the chance - and be a good boy - returning home to lament about having not kissed any frogs or toads at all - even massages don't have the obligatory 'happy ending' any more - so there is no pressure from that - unless you ask for a 'hard' massage of course - lol
View attachment 19090172
Yeah, best not to take chances when you're partnered with a Filippina, their jealousy is legendary. I heard a story just the other day about a guy married to a Filippina, he was sleeping peacefully next to his Filippina bride when he was abruptly woken from his sleep when his Filippina gave him a good smack, when he asked what that was for his Filippina said that she had a dream where he was messing with a blond woman. :biggrin:

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
The diet of the typical American is nothing but processed shit. The food companies have been poisoning us and even cereal can cause cancer now. I mostly chicken and fish and all my vegetables are organic. Who knows what they spray organic vegetables with anymore but it’s in my head of better choice… better taste as well… gonna watch the Buccaneers game till halftime, then get outside and get moving
What I've heard organic farmers say (when complaining about trying to compete with corporate farms) is that they get put thru way more regulatory hurdles since organics among other things use animal droppings as fertalizers, so the chances are good that the organics you buy in the store are a lot safer to eat if that is true about the regulations.

Last edited:

cola

Pretty unusual stuff here. I can see the correlation though in cats - they ARE a bit schizophrenic. I had two brother cats for about five years. I believe Persians. Ended up gifting to and elderly lady who fell in love right away. Hope she's ok.:whistle:

Last edited:

Yarddog

They look old enough to drink from a saucer. All that climbing they need some good curtains to climb on 🤪
I tried a saucer a few days ago and they stuck their noses in it. They are about 28 days old give or take. I’m going to try again this evening after work. Will be great to drop bottle feeding!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah, best not to take chances when you're partnered with a Filippina, their jealousy is legendary. I heard a story just the other day about a guy married to a Filippina, he was sleeping peacefully next to his Filippina bride when he was abruptly woken from his sleep when his Filippina gave him a good smack, when he asked what that was for his Filippina said that she had a dream where he was messing with a blond woman. :biggrin:
It's not just that - I've sown more than a field of wildoats - around these parts - when I was younger and single - and would often confuse massages - with a little something extra way back then - due to getting aroused during a massage - these days - as an old fart - I just fall asleep - and probably snore when under a deep massage - waking up feeling like I had been putty in someone's hands - who had kneeded and massaged my tired body - till I felt like Rubberman - all stretched out - and supple -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

More rain today starting at 45F and predicted to soar to 57F.

Gym first thing this morning and back to puttering.......

Wellcare Health Net insurance is surreal. For starters, they want to drop by and have their personnel do a health assessment to verify my doctor's findings. I'm not interested in them putting themselves between me and my doctors, so I said no and ignore their continuing calls and letters pressing me to do so.

Next they offer me a $100 coupon to let them perform that assessment and provide their recommendations.

Then my pharmacy somehow miscounted and called me to see if I was out of Amlodapine, which I wasn't and told them so. They asked me if I was still taking them as prescribed and I told them yes.

I then get a second call from my pharmacy verifying what I told them the first time and relaying that my insurance company is not happy and asked them to take my BP next time I'm in.

I then get an email from Wellcare stating that their records show I'm out of Amlodipine and asking if I am taking it as prescribed. I told them the pharmacy's count was in error and that I was taking them exactly as prescribed.

I continue getting phone calls from Wellcare to talk to me about "my medication", which I let go to message and ignored. They then sent me a BP machine to go with the two I already own and continue to call.

Unca Walt

420club
I smell like a sheep 🤠. The boys wanted to see the sheep so we went and fed them. Feels like your petting a welcome mat 😂
When I wuz a kid, we had a gaggle of sheep. One job I had was to take the big grain scoop and fill the sheep trough. It was a job any kid would die for. Fun.

D'ysee, when I would go walking into the barn headed for the sheep "dining room", the whole herd would come running. There was a normal-sized door into that room. As I walked through the door, a sheep on either side of me would try to get in at the same time.

It was like being trapped by soft, fuzzy, animated struggling pillows. Laughed my buns off.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sitting here - watching the sun go down over the Andaman Sea - a few Sea Eagles flying around out there - on the hunt for fish no doubt - hard to get a good shot of them - since they are moving and quite distant - 5.38pm
2024-10-2817.38.595354213463208512798.jpg

2024-10-2817.40.214499710671419007604.jpg

2024-10-2817.41.361617331243139903616.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
6.06pm - big monolithic cloud formation over Koh Roc -
2024-10-2818.05.182388769608270340125.jpg

6.25pm - getting dark out there now - nearly time for dinner - it'll be Thai food tonight!
2024-10-2818.26.234866820183701764879.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts