What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
My Grampa’s stash. Got this after he died. View attachment 19090419
I use to carry my joints around in a container like that, did for years. Stopped using it when I almost went through metal detector at the airport. Here I thought I'm just mindless in my old age. I still have the tin ctn. somewhere.

Some of the most simple things can have good memories, I hope your grandpa's stash has good memories and I'm not speaking out of place.

oldmaninbc

420club
Good morning Folks
( may have said it twice)
This was sent to me by my staff.

" Where do you send someone after a peekaboo accident?"

" I.C.U "

sry.🙄

Going to hunt down garlic at my favorite local farm stands.
Going to compost then plant in a coupla weeks.
Would like more garlic like my nose
bulbus
Hey there jokerman, I just bought several lbs of Russian Red garlic, that's my favorite by far. Very oily and sticky, strong but sweet. Delicious when baked and spread on a baguette.
Nice size cloves and peels pretty good.

Paid somewhere around $14.00lb at the fruit stand.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
We have not made anything with it yet.
I buy feed from a Mennonite company and they sell the milk. Only $8 a gallon which is a really good price. Dairy in my county charged $12 which I paid anyway. Hard to compete when you have 400 cows and your mega farms have 25k
8.00 is a good price. You should make something with it. Do they sell the cream too?

Yarddog

If everyone would redo their W4's to.exempt this country would be in a world of hurt, maybe they'd start listening to us.
And you can file exempt, just make sure you keep the tax money back just in case.
My wife and son filed exempt by accident and it went thru for a while until.wife caught it.
Not the IRS
8.00 is a good price. You should make something with it. Do they sell the cream too?
Not at the feed store. Just eggs and milk. They don’t cut the milk. It’s amazing. They say the milk fat is bad for you. But it’s ok to eat potato chips and fries. 😀

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Not at the feed store. Just eggs and milk. They don’t cut the milk. It’s amazing. They say the milk fat is bad for you. But it’s ok to eat potato chips and fries. 😀
The diet of the typical American is nothing but processed shit. The food companies have been poisoning us and even cereal can cause cancer now. I mostly chicken and fish and all my vegetables are organic. Who knows what they spray organic vegetables with anymore but it’s in my head of better choice… better taste as well… gonna watch the Buccaneers game till halftime, then get outside and get moving

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
gonna watch the Buccaneers game till halftime, then get outside and get moving
I have finished today's chores, got cleaned up and am just now sitting down to watch the Broncos. They don't come on for another hour so I will watch another early game until then. The Broncos, Rams and Buffalo's are actually having a NON Loosing season which has been rare in these parts for years now. None are what I would call a dominate team but at least they aren't at the bottom.......It's lonely at the top but it's a bitch at the bottom.

Tomorrow I will do a dry trim on my Chem 91. Hopefully the starts I have going will show roots....day 13 now.....

Reynard, you are right about the cuts you gifted me....they stink. My smeller is still compromised from covid I got last fall but on occasion I get a whiff....but theses babes need their diaper changed...Ha ha.

Time to burn one and watch the game.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’ve been cooking since the Buccaneers started playing and I’m done with that for the time being but I’m pretty sure once the game is over. I’m gonna take a nap… I don’t think it’s going to take but a few tokes to render me unconscious today… today was a good day

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I have finished today's chores, got cleaned up and am just now sitting down to watch the Broncos. They don't come on for another hour so I will watch another early game until then. The Broncos, Rams and Buffalo's are actually having a NON Loosing season which has been rare in these parts for years now. None are what I would call a dominate team but at least they aren't at the bottom.......It's lonely at the top but it's a bitch at the bottom.

Tomorrow I will do a dry trim on my Chem 91. Hopefully the starts I have going will show roots....day 13 now.....

Reynard, you are right about the cuts you gifted me....they stink. My smeller is still compromised from covid I got last fall but on occasion I get a whiff....but theses babes need their diaper changed...Ha ha.

Watched the Patriots game, they won

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey there jokerman, I just bought several lbs of Russian Red garlic, that's my favorite by far. Very oily and sticky, strong but sweet. Delicious when baked and spread on a baguette.
Nice size cloves and peels pretty good.

Paid somewhere around $14.00lb at the fruit stand.
Yes my mom taught me how to take a bulb of garlic put some olive oil on it put it in tinfoil then in the oven. Comes out like paste and it's so delicious. How are you old man in bc? You don't get into football right? How is everything? Everyone treating you kindly?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I’ve been cooking since the Buccaneers started playing and I’m done with that for the time being but I’m pretty sure once the game is over. I’m gonna take a nap… I don’t think it’s going to take but a few tokes to render me unconscious today… today was a good day
I’ve been cooking too. Watching the Jaguars game. We are having orange chicken rice and stirfry tonight

IMG_0813.jpeg

Last edited:

OleReynard

Interesting.
You say they stink, did the terps smell change being confined?

Latest posts

Latest posts