What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20241027_090653_4.jpg

BAAAAAM!

BrassNwood

Veteran
A Chinese live event has broken the world record for the 'largest number of drones flying simultaneously under the control of a single computer'. A total of 10,197 drones took to the sky over Shenzhen on 26 September to mark the upcoming National Day public holiday on 1 October.Oct 1, 2024

Strap a bit of explosive to each one and.....

I was at a drone race a couple of years ago and they are too fast for me to see.

jokerman

Premium user
Good Sunday morning brothers and sisters! Let the unbridled joy begin! View attachment 19090353 View attachment 19090352

Mucho rain today starting at 50F and predicted to reach 60F.

Hee, hee, hee, our 1 yr old great granddaughter just took her first steps and is now walking all over getting into thangs that she couldn't reach before!
That is beautiful, blessed to be there then. ❤

Unca Walt

420club
A Chinese live event has broken the world record for the 'largest number of drones flying simultaneously under the control of a single computer'. A total of 10,197 drones took to the sky over Shenzhen on 26 September to mark the upcoming National Day public holiday on 1 October.Oct 1, 2024

Strap a bit of explosive to each one and.....

I was at a drone race a couple of years ago and they are too fast for me to see.
Gonna be tough being a grunt: Darkness is gone. You radiate enough heat to inform your watcher what you are wearing. Hiding in a foxhole from a drone is useless. If you are a crack shot, you can take out ten drones in a minute. Unfortunately, there are several hundred...

oldmaninbc

420club
Been getting up at 6. No reason. No chores or anything...my apartment is fine. Oh still waiting on my USPS money order replacement. Jets and Patriots today. Smoked my ice hash sitting on the couch now. Can't wait to grow mushrooms. Wonder how illegal it would be to send all of you shrooms. I might not be able to. I will have a lot left over from personal use. Maybe there's veterans or something I can help. What's everyone doing today? I already voted ...Harris. I suppose burning minorities in giant piles would be cool but it's not the American way. For me at least. Garbage can! Oh dear I hate politics. The news is on. Classic rock on the radio, Cranberries is on. Hope everyone has a great day ❤️
Hi DB...what strain of shrooms are you going to grow? It's been a very long time sine I have tried any. I use to go out in the field and pick them wild.

Latest posts

Latest posts