What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This is a new day tho. Nobody knows what you’re gonna get these days when you kiss a frog. If the wife is not with you, it may be worth the chance 🤣🤣🤣
I'd rather not take the chance - and be a good boy - returning home to lament about having not kissed any frogs or toads at all - even massages don't have the obligatory 'happy ending' any more - so there is no pressure from that - unless you ask for a 'hard' massage of course - lol
2024-10-2708.05.441230435318274903620.jpg

Yarddog

I haven’t had real milk in a while. My cousins (that live a couple hours away) have a farm where you can buy shares into a cow for a share of the milk. It’s not legal to sell raw milk here but in Georgia, you could buy fresh milk and cream but they had to write for animal use only on the carton. They don’t have that here that I know of yet anyways. Do you make cheese and butter?
We have not made anything with it yet.
I buy feed from a Mennonite company and they sell the milk. Only $8 a gallon which is a really good price. Dairy in my county charged $12 which I paid anyway. Hard to compete when you have 400 cows and your mega farms have 25k

Latest posts

Latest posts