What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Better watch that Pute cat scratches carry infections but you probably already know that
You will get that litter box nose if you didn’t wash it good with antiseptic 🤪
IMG_3295.gif

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I had perfectly cooked brisket today. I really need to learn how to do that. He sliced some and chopped some. I had the chopped on a bun with hot sauce. It was awesome.
Low and slow with very little actual smoke with regular flip and mop.
I use a quart jar of white vinegar 2 tablespoons salt,black pepper,red pepper flakes as base.
ThenI add fresh rosemary,oregano and dry bay leaves let sit at least overnight........... hit the meat every half hour as it cooks.
Dry rub is simple salt and pepper but the spice thing is personal do you.
😍

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Low and slow with very little actual smoke with regular flip and mop.
I use a quart jar of white vinegar 2 tablespoons salt,black pepper,red pepper flakes as base.
ThenI add fresh rosemary,oregano and dry bay leaves let sit at least overnight........... hit the meat every half hour as it cooks.
Dry rub is simple salt and pepper but the spice thing is personal do you.
😍
I only have a grill. It’s natural gas. Wonder could I somehow do it on the grill. Or maybe I can make one of those fancy can thingys that you use…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I only have a grill. It’s natural gas. Wonder could I somehow do it on the grill. Or maybe I can make one of those fancy can thingys that you use…
A cardboard box for a refrigerator with a shopping cart flipped upright has been used for flawless product forever where I am from.........hell a old metal bodied fridge is the shit for a smoker.
Temps stay under 225 or its too hot over 170 or its too cool.
Meat off the heat not directly above the coals kingsford charcoal works awesome only takes a couple handfuls every couple hours......getting a little excited over here!
😂