What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
The steps fit perfectly and they're installed. Sand pump filter plumbing is kicking my ... So some time away (nap) should render it an easy task when I get back at it.

Pic of said steps before a grinder and paint to make an aluminum welder what he ain't....

View attachment 19090058
You do good work Littleleaf.....for some reason i want to call you Staind.....Hmmm....wonder why.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Looks like a diet buster to me. Hope you had fun. Now eat some Halloween candy to top things off.
And a Marley, and a lapdog nap…
1729972737061.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was wrestling with Kevin the cat. He was gently biting my hand.....I looked him in the eye and said I was gonna kick your azz.....he looked me back square in the eye and reached out with his paw and hooked me in the nose.......

View attachment 19090077
Life with a cat.............. Sweet Melissa hooked a claw into the back of my hand during our morning love-in.

oldmaninbc

420club
I was wrestling with Kevin the cat. He was gently biting my hand.....I looked him in the eye and said I was gonna kick your azz.....he looked me back square in the eye and reached out with his paw and hooked me in the nose.......

View attachment 19090077
Cats are not fond of eye to eye contact sometimes, this was one of those times.
Kevin said, "game on."

Kevin is a big boy too, got some power behind his paws.
I would suggest a toke or two and carry on with the game, hope your teams are lifting your spirits.

Pute, if you got a hermi plant out of a seed pack, would you grow any of the remaining seeds?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Cats are not fond of eye to eye contact sometimes, this was one of those times.
Kevin said, "game on."

Kevin is a big boy too, got some power behind his paws.
I would suggest a toke or two and carry on with the game, hope your teams are lifting your spirits.

Pute, if you got a hermi plant out of a seed pack, would you grow any of the remaining seeds?
yes. one bad egg doesn't spoil the whole basket....now if another does it.....well that's a horse of a different color.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
internet is back on for now...the price to be paid for living waaay out there...Ivan is out stalking the front yard, Dutch is snoozing, and I'm wondering what's for dinner...got lots burned today, I'm very thankful for a few of my buddies...disappointed in a few others...fair weather ones...boon feeling poorly for way too long...2 weeks until I can get back relief...it's nice to able to see you guys without waiting for a signal on my phone...
Better watch that Pute cat scratches carry infections but you probably already know that
that ole cat scratch fever...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
internet is back on for now...the price to be paid for living waaay out there...Ivan is out stalking the front yard, Dutch is snoozing, and I'm wondering what's for dinner...got lots burned today, I'm very thankful for a few of my buddies...disappointed in a few others...fair weather ones...boon feeling poorly for way too long...2 weeks until I can get back relief...it's nice to able to see you guys without waiting for a signal on my phone...

that ole cat scratch fever...
It’s nice to have your internet back. A house can get very quiet without it I think. I hate losing the internet. Glad you can check in again and send pictures of your flower tent

Latest posts

Latest posts