What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_3774.png

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Dunno Subbie, i’m at the end of the line and Comcast doesn’t give a shit and they admit it… I get my back work done on the 12th and that aught to at least give me more flexibility and mobility so I can get around. I’m still having a real hard time dealing with legs feel like they made of cement… I’ve never sat around more in my entire life than I have recently. If I didn’t go to the gym twice a week, I would be in deep trouble…
FKH

oldmaninbc

420club
Dammit. Now I have to make a confession just so you won't feel bad.

Several weeks ago I was simmering some hot peppers making a spider mite spray. Figured I'd putter in the kitchen, sip my coffee and keep an eye on the stove like I usually do.

Heard the dryer buzzer and went down the hall to laundry room to check on clothes. Missus Red Eye was about to spark one up in our bedroom across the hallway and invited me in for a puff. I entered our room, closed the door (a / c was on ) got comfortable and completely forgot about the simmering peppers. One joint turned into two and maybe 45 minutes later we heard the smoke detector. Yup, I fucked up.

Smoke detector A/I lady voice was chanting "fire....fire...fire...fire, the kitchen and much of that end of the house was filled with a hot pepper steam and smoke combo. Sauce pan was completely blackened and kind of glowing orange. Cough, Cough, gag gag.

After some exciting moments putting fans in windows, opening doors and generally feeling lucky there wasn't technically a fire, things settled down. Except that damn smoke detector...it wouldn't turn off and kept mocking me! I did not smash the smoke detector, but I did have some choice words for it. Finally shut that bitch up and came to a realization...

Clearly the spider mites organized and have been putting forgetfulness drugs in my coffee. Bastards!
I just finished doing several chores and was feeling tired/worn out. Thought I would sit down and relax at the computer. Your humorous post was first, I had to go, interrupt the Mrs and tell her your story. We both had a good belly laugh and I feel somewhat lightened by your kerfuffle at the stove.

Your absolutely right I do feel better, thank you.

I particularly like your smoke alarm incident. A talking smoke alarm, that is new to me. I would probably take it personal if my smoke alarm was annoying me with repetitive instruction. I might wonder what else does that smoke alarm know.

Back to the beginning of your story , it begins and ends with spider mites, you have a nemesis who wants to mess with you.

cola

I love a good story with a happy ending....now he shares a cell with bubba.....open wide for chunky.....ha ha.
Guy was the lowest of the low life's. See what perversity money can do to you. Me thinks he may share the same fate as that wanker who brought all those young girls to paradise island. Incarcerated folks, for whatever reason, seem to have a low regard for injuring children. Go figure. Guy thought he was god. Now may be seeing his soon. Pure rubbish.

oldmaninbc

420club
Tiny “the spice” clones made roots so I put some in pots in the empty tent to grow along with the Queen of diamonds seed that popped.
View attachment 19089477
View attachment 19089478
moved “the spice mother plants to the floor along with two of boos truffle treats clones. The little clones that boo sent me are starting to grow some regular leaves now and seem to be enjoying their environment. I did top them last week to try to encourage them to thicken up in the middle. They seem to be responding and finally are over their travel sickness
View attachment 19089479
Queen of Diamonds, that sounds intriguing, is this your first grow with it?

oldfogey8

Ya was putting ghb in Johnsons baby oil.and drugging everybody up that way.
Had like 1000 bottles in his place when they busted him.
They got the Obamas in there, Oprah, will Smith, ceo of Seagramms. It goes on and on.
Record company president's were giving him the money to have these partys..
He filmed and miked everything in every room.
Camela is rumored to have attended as well. If I had to guess, that is why the FBI confiscated his electronics and when he didn’t toe the line, he got pinched…

cola

I don’t know about you guys, but if I never hear of any more political shenanigans, it will be too soon… I just rolled a joint dated 31 December 2021 of my snowcainee… Hopefully it will take my mind to a happy place
I don' know how you guyz can still be puffin a joint at our age.:geek: Amazing to me. And someone like Subbie blows my mind.:rolleyes: My tolerance is truly next to nothing. The idea of more than two puffs (three will well overdo it) is beyond my scope of comprehension. Three or four decades ago I could keep up with the best. Now 5 minutes before bed I tap out.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Queen of Diamonds, that sounds intriguing, is this your first grow with it?
Yes, I was again disappointed with the seeds from twenty20 both these seeds and the spice seeds have good grow diaries but the seeds are hard to pop. They guarantee their seeds so I got replacements but won’t be ordering from them again as I wasted too much time with the seeds I was looking for some Indica to grow. We shall see how they turn out. I did manage to get clones going to make up for the seeds that didn’t pop for my other tent. Just not what I had planned.

oldfogey8

I can’t catch up. 10 pages since I checked this morning. I will post a pic do I know where to restart after returning to see another 20 pages have popped up since I last popped in..😂

My Manute Bol plant. Looks to have 4.235% amber trichomes so(looks at a calculator), 2 moar weeks(provided we don’t get a killing frost)…
IMG_4546.jpeg

oldmaninbc

420club
Her company has 5 compressors that go in the truck and one tow behind they use for condos
Yeah, that's what we rented, the tow behind. One fall shut down it was very rainy and the grassy grounds were wet and slippery, much of it hillside land. Got stuck with both truck and compressor, pouring rain, I felt sick with a cold and it was after regular work hours. In my heart I still liked my job but...when you rent the compressor you better get the job done because there might not be another chance to rent it for weeks.

jokerman

Premium user
Yes, I was again disappointed with the seeds from twenty20 both these seeds and the spice seeds have good grow diaries but the seeds are hard to pop. They guarantee their seeds so I got replacements but won’t be ordering from them again as I wasted too much time with the seeds I was looking for some Indica to grow. We shall see how they turn out. I did manage to get clones going to make up for the seeds that didn’t pop for my other tent. Just not what I had planned.

Latest posts

Latest posts