What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Here is this year's jalapeno in various stages of ddrying IMG_20241025_073848468.jpg
IMG_20241025_073848468.jpg

Littleleaf

Veteran
:coffee: :coffee: :spank: Morning

It never fails, even with PPE on I get boulders in my eyes when grinding. Well it feels like boulders. No amount of eye wash would wash it out. Up most of the night trying to remove said boulders. Woke up with left eye glued shut. Going to be a long day.....

I was told Harlie's don't leak. They mark their spot. :ROFLMAO:

Need to find the easy way to remove vinal sticker off this truck I'm working on. (last thing then it's done) Off to u tube university to get edgimecated.

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran

It never fails, even with PPE on I get boulders in my eyes when grinding. Well it feels like boulders. No amount of eye wash would wash it out. Up most of the night trying to remove said boulders. Woke up with left eye glued shut. Going to be a long day.....

Need to find the easy way to remove vinal sticker off this truck I'm working on. (last thing then it's done) Off to u tube university to get edgimecated.
WD40 the naphtha will soften the glue

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning gang. Bring your kittens to work day. One guy is interested in a kitten, they make very good pets when hand fed. I’m already sick of feeding them and wiping cat poo off them😂. Hasn’t been a full day yet.
Our Sweet Melissa was bottle fed after her feral mother was run over and she is extremely affectionate for a cat.

She picked me when I was helping move her caregivers to their new home. The first time I met her, she climbed up on my shoulder and rode around until I left.

The second time she loaded herself into our car shortly after I arrived and was unloading equipment for a class. The caregivers were looking for new homes for the litter and we took her home with us.

For whatever reason, I am still her person whom she greets at the door and spends a good portion of her day in my lap or near by helping me as I work.

Melissa.jpg
Office Manager 3.jpg

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

When I managed the finish and salvage grinding department operations in an aerospace foundry, I did research into grinding eye injuries, because our foreign particle in eye rate was relatively high despite safety glasses.

We dramatically reduced those foreign particle in eye injuries by fitting the glasses to the grinders faces. All faces are different and one design doesn't fit all.

You might also consider fitted safety goggles or an air-hood with safety glasses.

That mostly eliminated the foreign particle in eye issues, except for grinding particles in eyebrows that dropped into their eyes removing their safety glasses.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I heard the same thing about Harleys, so it must be true.

Have you tried a heat gun for the vinyl sticker?

Littleleaf

Veteran
WD40 the naphtha will soften the glue

I heard the same thing about Harleys, so it must be true.

Have you tried a heat gun for the vinyl sticker?
These are 10+ year old baked on stickers. Using a heat gun doesn't help as it also softens the plastic razor blades that needs to be used to peel it off.

Calling my napa guy in a few. (stoner friend) He's been running a napa store for 20+ years. He'll know.

thanks

Dime

These are 10+ year old baked on stickers. Using a heat gun doesn't help as it also softens the plastic razor blades that needs to be used to peel it off.

Calling my napa guy in a few. (stoner friend) He's been running a napa store for 20+ years. He'll know.

thanks
Goo gone works well,wash it with soapy water first then use a plastic spatula or c card to get corner lift and it won't scratch