What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
Still waiting. The weather here is ‘partly Indian summer with continuing Indian summer’ for the next 10 days. No rain so the plants should finish up nicely. View attachment 19086390
The Peanut Butter Herijuana that I ordered is an inbred Herijuana line and the company isolated this particular phenotype for the peanut butter scent, high yield and faster finishing. 100% indica good for medical needs.

OleReynard

I would not encourage the coyotes, at all.
I have watched them hunting Muskrat by the creek in the tall grass, the coyotes jumping straight up and pounce on the Muskrat. Give them one helluva shake and it's dinner time.

Like you I find enjoyment connecting with the birds, although I think the Jays can get rather sassy.
I've seen them catch pheasants on the fly

oldfogey8

The Peanut Butter Herijuana that I ordered is an inbred Herijuana line and the company isolated this particular phenotype for the peanut butter scent, high yield and faster finishing. 100% indica good for medical needs.
The Heri-Berry is, as @bigsur51 puts it, strong medicine. I actually have to ‘cut’ it with my CDSRxNDU buds. Otherwise, my wife and I would be asleep by 10 pm…😂

oldmaninbc

420club
Trimming done. Do you know that you can trim a whole lot quicker if you didn't try and watch football while you trim. I just found that out. Gotta get cleaned up before the next game comes on.

Carry on troops.
I'm almost beyond words with this revelation Pute🏈✂️

I sit in a room by myself in the quiet and paying close attention to the very sharp pruners that would bite deep or remove some tissue. I know from a personal revelation of this happening:)

oldmaninbc

420club
The Heri-Berry is, as @bigsur51 puts it, strong medicine. I actually have to ‘cut’ it with my CDSRxNDU buds. Otherwise, my wife and I would be asleep by 10 pm…😂
Yes, this plant(PBH) is suppose to be strong in effect. Like yourself I don't like it very strong, so I ordered another strain 100%indica but not as potent and will blend them in my cookies, finding the right blend.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I’m not doing anything but watch watch football and get loaded the rest of the day.

IMG_9254.jpeg

IMG_2681.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Did my 6 miles, had a bagel breakfast sandwich. High and sitting in the living room. Have some frozen fried rice. Watching college football, listening to classic rock on 100.7 wzlx and playing with the telephone. Wish I had some baked goods...donut, eclair, danish...won't look thin and trim for the ladies eating that stuff. Going to think more about growing today. Someone mentioned a carbon filter but it's a closet not a tent.
You gonna have any airflow or vent in the closet? Weed kinda likes it and gets pretty smelly without a filter

Latest posts

Latest posts