What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
time to get the Rope

IMG_7212.jpeg

oldmaninbc

420club
No allergies 🤧 other than statins which give me awful leg cramps and nightmares - I'll get hold of some over the counter snot dryers - Lemsip perhaps - before I fly - or the person on the flight ( whoever that is) - sitting next to me ain't gonna be so comfortable - with me blowing my nose (and it's a big one) - all the time 😅 -
Runny noses are annoying and like yourself, I have a classic Italian nose. Hope you get all sorted out and on your way🛫
bon voyage Gypsy

oldmaninbc

420club
Good afternoon Old Man!

I started with two, Bill and Bob. Somehow Bob laid and hatched eggs, which created a burgeoning flock that was eating our neighbors chicken feed and made me highly unpopular.

They liked his chicken coop so much that they moved there and the neighbor killed them all one night. The attached picture shows Bill sitting on my head.

The Scrub Jays here will take peanuts from my hand and follow us through the neighborhood dog walks, begging.

View attachment 19086024
Awe, isn't that a sweet memory, Bill perched on your head. Hope Bill behaved himself!
Pigeons are intelligent birds and very social minded. Bob had a mind of her own. The Tumbler pigeons were a good trading bird. That's too bad about the demise of your birds, rather unfriendly end to their lives.

I worked for a friend of mine sometimes on bridge demolition. We were demolishing a timber framed bridge and on the underside of the bridge were many pigeon nests with eggs and babies. All of us on the job felt bad if we were just going to dump them in the river. So we called the local radio station, they put it on the air, and people came out and rescued the pigeons. It ended well for the birds.

Someone here has a flock and I see them flying about.

hope all is well in the PNW:)

oldmaninbc

420club
I I like feeding all birds and critters turn around except coyotes. funny how busy to know you.
I would not encourage the coyotes, at all.
I have watched them hunting Muskrat by the creek in the tall grass, the coyotes jumping straight up and pounce on the Muskrat. Give them one helluva shake and it's dinner time.

Like you I find enjoyment connecting with the birds, although I think the Jays can get rather sassy.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Finished trimming and clean up. Used the trim bowl today on the Lemon Betty x TK. Very nice smelling weed. Kinda like one of them strong citrus candles from yankee candle store. Filled two big drying racks about 5-6 oz estimate dry like the snowcain x TK plant.
taking a smoke break then making some wings and something to go with them for later

Latest posts

Latest posts