What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Quick answer...

I too have ventured into the realm of dryer repair. Simple system really.

What I discovered is the wife would wash the down comforter and stuff it in the dryer with a pair of tennis shoes (helps fluff it up). She'd naturally set it on high to get the job done faster.

That works until the second run when the comforter was 'puffed' but not quite dry. She'd run it again on high and invariably at some future point the fuse would blow.

Got to thinking about it and it occurred to me that the first run was perfectly ok on high, but by the second run the comforter dang near filled the drum restricting the air flow which caused the element to over heat and blow the fuse.

Solution was turn it on high the first go round and then put it on medium/low for the second. It's almost dry already and it didn't need super hot to get the job done.

That seems to be 'the fix' for the fuse blowing. Also the heating wire element doesn't over heat and break. That's a whole 'nuther can of worms to rout out.
We have had the you can't stuff it too full conversation a few times already.
😆
The problems obviously with the repairman.
😂

oldmaninbc

420club
The Jay's here steal the squirrels peanuts and dominate the smaller birds feeders trays. There is room for all out back....ya don't have to be a glutton.
I feed the jays in the back and the smaller birds out front and the squirrels take whatever they choose to.

I make a verbal sound somewhat like the jays; they associate that sound with peanuts and if they are in the vicinity and hear the sound they are there before I get all the peanuts/walnuts out.

The Stellar's Jay is BC's provincial bird, they have a reputation to uphold.:) They are rather pushy when it comes to peanuts. But I do hear them call their family if peanuts and walnuts are out in quantity.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Someone else who looks up Al Jazera news, I usually check it once a week. Sometimes the news gets to me so I avoid it for awhile. Like lately.

Lynyrd Skynyrd, a good band who managed to come up with their own style, not an easy thing to do.

Hello big
We use to get Al Jazera on our tv but they took the channel away. We still find it online tho. One way to find what else is going on in the world besides what they feed us

oldmaninbc

420club
We use to get Al Jazera on our tv but they took the channel away. We still find it online tho. One way to find what else is going on in the world besides what they feed us
Hello there Sub, that's why I go to the Al Jazera news. They give a different perspective not tied to our news feeds.
We just ran out our 2 year contract with the fibre optic internet/TV/telephone provider. It's a lot of money every month and we are trying to decide what to do. Over the course of time and places lived, we have had no TV channels, 1 channel, cable, 4 channels, then to now where there is so many channels it boggles the mind and not really that much to watch out of hundreds of channels.

How is your shadow Arlo, in disguise covered in leaves:)

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good evening folks, still no Internet but every once in a while, I’m able to catch a signal and make a post and this is my daily post. The chaos in my life continues and I don’t expect the change so I’m trying my best to adapt to it, serious concerns about my flower tent because the lights have been going on and off at their will… I finally got a copy of the police report and it seems I’m the bad guy. I’m not letting this one go and I’m calling every day and leaving messages or people who really don’t want to talk to me. I could give a shit what they think… I’ve been doing well and Dutch not so much. I still see the spark in his eyes so it’s not time yet, but it could change it any moment. I miss you guys, now I have no social life…🤣

oldmaninbc

420club
The first time I heard this song, I went into a small rural bar(60s) with my Grandparents on a Friday night for a few beers, plus I had taken some LSD. The country band playing at the bar played this song, it might have been the LSD but that song always stuck with me.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I see hairs and i see balls…..confused again…. where is my pipe..

Latest posts

Latest posts