What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Janborrego

It's been a very busy day, just have supper to make for the Mrs and myself. Getting close to cookie time:) and then rest time for an old guy.

Hope you get over the bronchitis soon and back to your healthier self.
Weather change gets me spring and fall. Only time I don't get it is if I don't smoke anything. Since I need the meds to function Thats a big no.

oldmaninbc

420club
we pay about $90 bucks a phone to Verizon and sync our iPhones to our iPads and watch more than we could ever imagine

I stick to sailing videos , Al Jazeera news , and RT….

and music videos…songs I heard as a teenager I can now watch some of the concerts that my favorite singers sang at…

like these cool cats…

Someone else who looks up Al Jazera news, I usually check it once a week. Sometimes the news gets to me so I avoid it for awhile. Like lately.

Lynyrd Skynyrd, a good band who managed to come up with their own style, not an easy thing to do.

Hello big

oldmaninbc

420club
Up well before 'the crack of dawn' <still looking/listening for 'The crack'> 5.30 am GMT
-
- and it's only one day before I'm leaving this continent of Europe - and head out to S.E.Asia once again - for 5 weeks of travel and discovery - mainly in Thailand 🇹🇭 - so I'll try and put an interesting and exotic post up here most every day - about something or other that catches my eye whilst over there - plus the food - accommodation - the weather - the people - the transport - and of course - the 'erb - etc -

S.E.Asia is my most favourite area on the continent of Asia - and I know that due to all the years/time I've spent there - since first finding/arriving in Bangkok in 1983 - all the many trips I've made there - usually having more fun - that gives me more quality in life - than I get on the other continents generally - so I'm a tad excited - to go back there again 😀

And a jolly good morning 🙏 - to all of ya's -
That sounds terrific Gypsy, I will look forward to your travel postings. All topics mentioned sound interesting.
I don't travel, so I have to leave it up to others. Usually my son the world traveller.
You sound very enthused and that will rub off on me.
Safe travels and have a jolly good time!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That sounds terrific Gypsy, I will look forward to your travel postings. All topics mentioned sound interesting.
I don't travel, so I have to leave it up to others. Usually my son the world traveller.
You sound very enthused and that will rub off on me.
Safe travels and have a jolly good time!
Yes - the only thing putting a damper on my up coming trip tomorrow - is my nose - since it hasn't stopped running all day <drip-drip> - maybe a cuppa Lemsip might help dry it up - I'm fine otherwise - no fever nor odd aches and pains - no cough - just my sinuses seem to be having some crisis - and I don't want to be snot-nosed when I'm flying tomorrow -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Gold chart definitely shows a bull market

Silver not far behind

IMG_2844.png

IMG_2845.png

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when did shipping get so expensive…plain ridiculous…..
Someone has to pay for Amazon's free shipping.......
Maybe the greyhound bus? ive shipped a big heavy box that way but it was years ago, not sure if they even still do it…
I'll give them a call!
Call Amazon….shipping is free…
That's how it got here.......................
That old fella is looking for a dowsing in raven poop 💩 - is the beard machine washable?
True story! I know that for sure from raising pigeons............

I wonder what happened to his eye??

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Someone has to pay for Amazon's free shipping.......
Annual membership fee.

For some reason and please don't drop dime on me....I am a member of Amazon Prime and always have been and I have never paid an annual fee.

Every year Amazon says I need to pay my annual dues....I don't and yet I am still eligible for free shipping and no cost on returns.

oldmaninbc

420club
mornin’ folks….
hope alls well and recovering from …
found few old Sensi Tips…
and this ‘ol boy in the good ‘ol south is doing it the way should be done…. row crops in native soils …but I would create grape/kiwi trellising of sorts….

ganj on View attachment 19085720 View attachment 19085721
Hello, back awhile I was asking if anyone had copies of this publication, I was trying to remember how the author pruned his plants.
Would you happen to know?

oldmaninbc

420club
It's strange how pain affects people differently, I'm the same way about my back, the most surefire way to get my back pain level from a 5 to a 10 is by standing in one place for long periods. What you might try if you haven't already is to find a nice thick anti- fatique mat. I got a couple for my kitchen to put in the spots I end up standing at the most. It doesn't prevent the pain but it slows down onset and makes the pain less severe. As for what triggers pain, I remember my father who had several back and neck issues. He was an artist, a painter, and his worse trigger for pain ended up being standing sitting at an easel in front of a canvas, extending his arm with a paintbrush as he tried to paint something. Yet he could go out in the woods near the getaway cabin we had in the woods, and cut down trees and cut it into firewood, and it would hardly phase him.
Yeah, I keep a thick mat at the sink and kitchen counter. It's the weight of my head pushing down on my spine that causes my main problem, which in turn is a major increase in pain levels in a very short period of time.

It is common for people with my problem to have their pain levels develop as the day goes on, I could tell you the time of day just by the pain I experience throughout the day. The pain is like a time clock.