What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And you are a far better man for doing it yarddog… i’ve spent most of my life, trying to be terrible and kind to people although I’m a son of a bitch when the need arises. It’s amazing what little things make a person smile when they’re in Randy‘s condition… I’ve got a daughter 5 miles from a living on a 200k parcel I gave her and she refuses to talk to me or acknowledge me in any way shape or form. What really pissed me off as she didn’t send me even a condolence card on my wife died along with turning my grandson against me with lies that are self-serving. Needless to say that she’s not in the trust other than in the exclusion column. My grandson considers it his obligation to text me a couple times a week, but he never shows his face since we stopped kayaking together. I have put my faith in the Lord and a few of my close friends that are somewhat nearby and that doesn’t work well that’s the best I can do…
If I lived closer, I would help you brother Boo!

I care gave a close friend the last six months of his life and took care of his properties for him, including bathroom plumbing upgrades, heat pump, and building a wheelchair ramp for his invalid wife.

After they both died, I sorted, labeled, priced, and listed the various items in his estate for his attorney. Besides a ~$5K metal lathe that he willed me, I did all of that pro-bono, but my real payoff is that it made me feel good to do so.

Being in a position to donate my time and efforts to worthy endeavors has actually been one of the joys of retirement. Harder to do when you are also working to keep the wolf from the door.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20241016_172225_4.jpg

There's the snow up in the sky so high I need that shit to come down to the ground!

Latest posts

Latest posts