What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Yarddog

I do t like to get real high anymore. Makes my mind not feel good. I smoke before work and at lunch to calm my ADD, 2 stroke riding the back tire mind. I don’t get high. Just enough to mellow out a bit. Aside from that I really don’t get what you’d call high much anymore.
Wife and I used to get gassed. Roll a couple taters, throw the Great Dane in the backseat of a ‘94 shitbox civic and ride dirt roads for a few hours at night. Have that car fogged out with the winders up.
I think that having these two kids makes me always want to be sharp and in control. Different phase of life I guess. I’m happy, just don’t need as much weed as I used to.

Dime

236 mph....way out of my league. ha ha. Beautiful. Funny car or Altered?
Promod. He owns a machine shop and he buys aluminum billets and the engines are made from scratch,a lot of work is done in California then shipped back. Here's the one he ran in the sportsman class. My wife and I were there the day he rolled it.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is drone footage of Manasota Key in Englewood.

I can't imagine building that close to the water at that low an elevation, with the storm surges that they regularly get with hurricanes.
I got skipped over fourth..........explains my udder lack of charm.
😆
I was teacher's pet in the 4th and my 5th grade teacher didn't like me enough to tell me so in front of the class.

oldmaninbc

420club
Happy Thanksgiving Oldman!
Any pumpkin pie ?
IIm partial to pumpkin pie
and apple pie and peach pie and blueberry pie .key lime pie ,wheat pie, pizza pie,
Im sure I missed a few ...
I doubt I will be baking anything this weekend, I have other projects that need done and I m short on my get up and go energy. I like to bake but I like to feel relaxed about it. Soon I will be caught up on all my projects and will look forward to baking.
Tomorrow morning we are going to the city, will go to my favorite bakery and buy some desserts this time. I was hoping to have all my projects done but I am a week or so behind the planned finish dates.

The Mrs. likes pumpkin pie, I do too. I'm with jokerman when it comes to pie. I like cake as well.
A pumpkin pie for sure and if I can't control myself a small cake will be in order too.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I can't imagine building that close to the water at that low an elevation, with the storm surges that they regularly get with hurricanes.

I was teacher's pet in the 4th and my 5th grade teacher didn't like me enough to tell me so in front of the class.
Funny, I was your teachers worst nightmare. Class clown was always in trouble.

oldfogey8

I do t like to get real high anymore. Makes my mind not feel good. I smoke before work and at lunch to calm my ADD, 2 stroke riding the back tire mind. I don’t get high. Just enough to mellow out a bit. Aside from that I really don’t get what you’d call high much anymore.
Wife and I used to get gassed. Roll a couple taters, throw the Great Dane in the backseat of a ‘94 shitbox civic and ride dirt roads for a few hours at night. Have that car fogged out with the winders up.
I think that having these two kids makes me always want to be sharp and in control. Different phase of life I guess. I’m happy, just don’t need as much weed as I used to.
I take one hit, maybe two and I am set. I like ‘buzzed’. I don’t like ‘stoned’ anymore.