What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
Yup, son just called and he and grandson are on their way….be here about midnight.

They want to play ping pong before we set off on the fishing adventure….?

This trip could end up in a sports bar watching football.
I don't think that would be the first fishing trip to be sidetracked by a bar.

Whatever it turns out to be for you, I hope it's an enjoyable time.🏈🎱

oldmaninbc

420club
Yes, I made that background just for you food junkies. 😁 chocolate cupcakes for later.
I couldn't help but notice the goodies in the background, they would have to be covered over before they would get by my eye.
Sub, have you ever made a cupcake with a filling in the center?

I make a lemon, poppy seed and coconut muffin, I'd like to put some lemon curd in them this time, but have never done it.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I couldn't help but notice the goodies in the background, they would have to be covered over before they would get by my eye.
Sub, have you ever made a cupcake with a filling in the center?

I make a lemon, poppy seed and coconut muffin, I'd like to put some lemon curd in them this time, but have never done it.
Should be easy enough. They sound good

oldmaninbc

420club
It's Thanksgiving weekend here and I just took out the frozen turkey, says it will thaw in 2-3 days. I should have taken it out yesterday, oh well, whatever. No rules for the 2 of us, turkey dinner on Sunday or Monday.

We like a turkey shepherds pie, tastes just like a turkey dinner, except it's all in one dish. That's one way to use up leftovers.

oldfogey8

‘Walks with Zig’ pic from tonight. The sky looks insane…
IMG_4460.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
It's Thanksgiving weekend here and I just took out the frozen turkey, says it will thaw in 2-3 days. I should have taken it out yesterday, oh well, whatever. No rules for the 2 of us, turkey dinner on Sunday or Monday.

We like a turkey shepherds pie, tastes just like a turkey dinner, except it's all in one dish. That's one way to use up leftovers.
Y’all have thanksgiving?

Latest posts

Latest posts