What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
I smoked my first dispensary weed just a couple months ago. It was prescription weed. And really good. I looked for seed but there was none.
View attachment 19081379
The dispensary I bought from sells any quality you want and in any form. DB would like it. I get emails from them I want to try the hash they sell. I will wait till they have a sale. They sell lots of shrooms as well.

jokerman

Premium user
Where I grew up
Humbly said they even named a street after me " Joseph street"😊☝️

Looking at the picture you see 3 stacks from Long Island Ltg co ( then )
Next to LILCO is McClean stone and they would unload barges of gravel.
One day over 40 years ago they unloaded a barge of gravel wrong and the barge snapped in half and sank
I heard it and I was 5 miles away

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
about 1/2 and 1/2,it needs to be worked more and selected to isolate it but I just took a dozen females and 7 males and let the males mature inside,collected the pollen,mixed it all together and pollinated the females with a qtip

yep yep

one season we grew a dozen ecsd x ogers and we had 4 nice males whom we collected pollen from and then pollinated 4 females and
a couple of oger phenos and made a shit pot of seeds…

good medicine , decent yield , nice bouquet of terps

oldmaninbc

420club
Looking at the picture you see 3 stacks from Long Island Ltg co ( then )
Next to LILCO is McClean stone and they would unload barges of gravel.
One day over 40 years ago they unloaded a barge of gravel wrong and the barge snapped in half and sank
I heard it and I was 5 miles away
I really like heritage type towns, I love the charm of them. Port Jefferson is such a town.

Latest posts

Latest posts