What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Dime

Red congo x back to the congo.I inbred a few branches to take it further,this will be f3,the deep chunk is dominant in most of the seeds so it can grow in dim lighting but likes it very dry ,I got 4 phenos so lots to work with,2 are more suitible for hash because they have low calyx ratio but have lots of trichromes on the leaves and they easily detach when handling it and come off in your hands,one pheno gets huge tops so would be good inside and dry . Nice strong head high,grows itself.

Attachments

• 20240908_122322.jpg
    20240908_122322.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • 20241005_110857.jpg
    20241005_110857.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
  • 20241009_184953.jpg
    20241009_184953.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
  • 20240919_174423.jpg
    20240919_174423.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 4

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Red congo x back to the congo.I inbred a few branches to take it further,this will be f3,the deep chunk is dominant in most of the seeds so it can grow in dim lighting but likes it very dry ,I got 4 phenos so lots to work with,2 are more suitible for hash because they have low calyx ratio but have lots of trichromes on the leaves and they easily detach when handling it and come off in your hands,one pheno gets huge tops so would be good inside and dry . Nice strong head high,grows itself.

is that red Congo mostly sativa?..

Yarddog

Ate one ham burger and a bowl of slaw. Started getting all lighted headed and weird feeling. Like my balance was off in my brain.
Then I figured it out. I packed a bowl with a little bud off the last harvest. It’s the first really top shelf strains I’ve grown since 2018. And I haven’t smoked in a week. Had a few tokes while cooking the burgers.
7:40 no fever. And I’m eating normal. I think I got that old bastard whooped. Only took a full seven days

Yarddog

If you don’t want despo weed don’t live in Georgia. I won’t buy street smoke anymore. If I can’t grow it I won’t smoke it. Unless it comes from a few friends I know that grow.
Buddy tried to sell a QP to this dude at work that sells He gave it back and said everyone said it was too fluffy.
If it isn’t sprayed with soda to increase weight and tightly packed in a bag they don’t want it.
The weed they sell around here as “top shelf” is horrible.
The last straw was three years ago I bought some and my head went wawawa after I hit the bowl. Threw it all away. That was it.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I bought some a couple years back, it seemed reasonable, I wouldn't complain. I bought 4 different strains, the Bruce Banner was too strong for my liking, I put it in the freezer and just recently I tried some, it seemed to mellow out some and now I will blend it with some other day use type strain.
I smoked my first dispensary weed just a couple months ago. It was prescription weed. And really good. I looked for seed but there was none.
IMG_0140.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts