What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Yarddog

Well, I don’t want to stir the hive but it’s 6pm and no fever yet! I made hamburger patties. Love me a good slaw burger.
If your a cole slaw fan, or if you DONT LIKE SUGAR in your slaw try this one out.

Mayo and pickle juice whisk together to form consistency that’s thinner than store bought salad dressing. Add black pepper, ample dill weed and just a touch of salt. I enjoy diced pickles and diced onions in mine as well. Mix together. Best slaw I ever had. Had it at a funeral. One taste and I had to track it down. Old lady said honey it’s so easy. And told me what to do. That’s the only slaw my entire family will eat now. Good on a hamburger. Bbq sandwich or if you’re looking for bad meat, a hot dog.
Love hot dogs but as I get older the greasy, spongy “meat” feel just turns me off. Taste and feels like it’s gotta be bad bad bad for you.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well, I don’t want to stir the hive but it’s 6pm and no fever yet! I made hamburger patties. Love me a good slaw burger.
If your a cole slaw fan, or if you DONT LIKE SUGAR in your slaw try this one out.

Mayo and pickle juice whisk together to form consistency that’s thinner than store bought salad dressing. Add black pepper, ample dill weed and just a touch of salt. I enjoy diced pickles and diced onions in mine as well. Mix together. Best slaw I ever had. Had it at a funeral. One taste and I had to track it down. Old lady said honey it’s so easy. And told me what to do. That’s the only slaw my entire family will eat now. Good on a hamburger. Bbq sandwich or if you’re looking for bad meat, a hot dog.
Love hot dogs but as I get older the greasy, spongy “meat” feel just turns me off. Taste and feels like it’s gotta be bad bad bad for you.
I’m hungry!

Yarddog

I have an A frame two story house on a slope. When I bought the place I went up on a ladder. Got to the gutters and looked down😳. Looked up at that pitch🤔. Nope. Went and rented a cherry picker. I took one look and said “ self, are you prepared to meet Jesus over this roof?” I fly in single engine planes but I ain’t steeping on more than a single wide trailer roof. Even that cherry picker had my stomach flipped over for hours after that. If I’m up high I want wings strapped to my body.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Happy 420

IMG_9140.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Check in when you can Boo and anybody who is affected by this monster.

is a Cat 2 really a monster?..

Winds range between 96 and 110 mph during a Category 2 hurricane.

we have had sustained winds of 80mph out here for 48 hrs

I called it a Cat 1 prairie-cane

In a Category 1 hurricane, winds range from 74 to 95 mph.

right now Milton is a Cat 3

IMG_2024-10-09-162706.png

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

View attachment 19081327
The issue is going to be flooding not wind unless you're in a trailer.
Floridas flat and only a few feet above sea level most places that is what is gonna kill people.
Already planning the trip down for the wifes sisters services cuz they are in Venice on a canal and too fuckin stubborn to leave.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

View attachment 19081327
wow, you are getting spunky now that Swede is home.

oldmaninbc

420club
Oh my gosh then you should not be on the roof same as me.
The roof and gutter work is done now. This will be my last time for sure. It's hard on my body from all the spinal and shoulder degeneration. When I bend or lean over it restricts my lung capacity from the asbestosis and causes me to be dizzy.
I have to admit those days of just get up and do it are over.

Especially when I know older people who have fallen off their roofs or ladder. It did not end well for them.

I was woke up this morning at 4am from rifle fire. The Mrs. was on Facebook and said other people were woke up as well. I know there has been a bear prowling about.

hope all is good Sub:)

Latest posts

Latest posts