What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Brother 😮
You hooked me and now I have 6 rubber duckies coming to me from Amazon.
They really make bath time ...so much fun 😊
I actually had one exactly like that in my bachelor pad for humor.

I wasn't sure exactly who or what his little friend was at first and was relieved when he brought out the duck.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
a final goodbye to the season ….went through how many bottles of Hawaiian Tropics…? thanks ladies….
been uplifting to say the least….
IMG_8148.jpeg

ganj on….

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So now the Woke want to change the names of 6 to 12 bird species because they're named after confederate personel
I actually feel kind of sorry for those kind of people. If you’re just looking to be offended today every time you turn around you’re gonna be pissed off. I would hate to live my life that way. Is the glass half empty or half full? I try and look at it as it’s half full, and I’ve got that much left to enjoy.

oldmaninbc

420club
Thanks Brother 😮
You hooked me and now I have 6 rubber duckies coming to me from Amazon.
They really make bath time ...so much fun 😊
hello jokerman, a pleasure as always:)

My last cat had a rubber duckie for a toy and every night without fail at bedtime he would decide to run up and down the hall squeaking the duck until you yelled at him to cut it out. He really was a tease of a cat.

Do your birds have any habits you find comical or annoying?

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
you gotta be shitting me OleRey…..they changed where I lived cause had Squaw in name…
IMG_8178.jpeg
we live our time and happy to say bye…….