What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well, lookin' back to when my Scottish Witch and I were married 65 years ago, I might tender one piece of advice... (something we have assiduously followed for all that time) :

Never let an argument go overnight.

Dissected to make it plain: It is more fun getting laid after a long, late bedtime than to lay down boiling with an anger that will be a permanent blemish or crack.
Easy to say…

jokerman

Premium user
That’s up you to find out!

Well, lookin' back to when my Scottish Witch and I were married 65 years ago, I might tender one piece of advice... (something we have assiduously followed for all that time) :

Dissected to make it plain: It is more fun getting laid after a long, late bedtime than to lay down boiling with an anger that will be a permanent blemish or crack.
experience speaks

jokerman

Premium user
Three old men are sitting on the porch of a retirement home. The first says, "Fellas, I got real problems. I'm seventy years old. Every morning at seven o'clock I get up and I try to urinate. All day long I try to urinate. They give me all kinds of medicine but nothing helps." The second old man says, "You think you have problems. I'm eighty years old. Every morning at 8:00 I get up and try to move my bowels. I try all day long. They give me all kinds of stuff but nothing helps." Finally the third old man speaks up, "Fellas: I'm ninety years old. Every morning at 7:00 sharp I urinate. Every morning at 8:00 I move my bowels. Every morning at 9:00 sharp I wake up☝️

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

somewhere it is written , “ Let not the sun go down upon thy wrath. “

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
would agree on sage fed equals gamey… but I was surprised by …. minimal of and had same experience with mulies…now farm feeding whitetail…A+
IMG_8147.jpeg
… elk .. really all depends age of critter..where and what eating…drought can change up feeding habits…
the mtn quail are exceptional… sweet chicken…

jokerman

Premium user
An elderly couple goes to their favorite restaurant they’ve been visiting together for decades. The man addresses his wife with all sorts of endearments, calling her his darling, sweetheart, his treasure etc. When the lady excuses herself and goes to the bathroom, the waiter comments to the man, “Wow, you have an amazing relationship with your wife, all those lovely names you call her…” The man looks at him, “To be honest, it has become a necessity. I actually forgot her name about 3 years ago.”

oldmaninbc

420club
There was a multi-day comprehensive series of aptitude tests that I took in 1957 in high school. Mine came out mixed with two salient (and awkwardly odd) points: writing and military. I did both.

Those aptitude tests were uncannily accurate. Where did they go? Did anybody else here get to take them?
During the latter part of the 80s I worked as an assistant to the instructor at the local community college, I was also a student. One of my duties was to administer the Talent Assessment Program(TAP), as far as I know the TAP is still used by colleges and employers to this day. The old style assessments were done through answering questions on a form. TAP was done using practical items to determine a persons abilities. For instance, if you wanted to be a dentist or work with electronics, you would be required to work with small items. During the test you would be given large and small items to assemble, if you became frustrated by trying to assemble a certain size item it would likely indicate you would not be suitable to work at certain careers. I would watch the student and record their level of frustration, it was very obvious to an observer. This is just one example I can think of.

hello and a good day to you Unca Walt

Latest posts

Latest posts