What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Dime

if were talking asshole I had my sigmoid colon removed...took 6 years to get over the damage done...they turned a 3 day procedure into a 19 day nightmare...Linda was at home with cancer and I had to endure the shit they did to me alone...I'd kill the bastard if ever saw him again...Dr. R.Clinton Hall is the bastards name...bring me his head and you'll walk away a wealthy man... :cautious:
I had a "surgeon" do an Acromioplasty on my left rotator cuff,in 06,it also took years just to be able to use my left arm after he butchered it. It's 40% of what it was before he operated now and always hurts,since i had to compensate with my right shoulder for years it's almost cooked too. I'd like to operate on his shoulder.

Dime

Anyone else buying lunch meat only to find a bunch of water in the pack and the meats soaked with it? This pisses me off ,I have to get the paper towels out and dry it off or the bread gets soggy and it's just not appetizing when you open the pack,who thought of this BS? Is it to add a bit of weight so they make a few cents more or what's going on here?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Arlo is pretty numb but we still love him. I always make excuses for him because he’s very sweet and full of love good night old man.
How can you be mad at him for more than a few seconds.
1728091412396.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Anyone else buying lunch meat only to find a bunch of water in the pack and the meats soaked with it? This pisses me off ,I have to get the paper towels out and dry it off or the bread gets soggy and it's just not appetizing when you open the pack,who thought of this BS? Is it to add a bit of weight so they make a few cents more or what's going on here?
look at the label...it will tell you just how much water is added t your meat...I only eat Boars Head deli products...all else in my eyes is ground up crap and then pressed into loaves...sickening what the government allows the corporations to put in our food...US can't sell many products overseas as it doesn't meet their minimum health requirements...they be killing us and laughing about it in the corporate board rooms...

Yarddog

I had a "surgeon" do an Acromioplasty on my left rotator cuff,in 06,it also took years just to be able to use my left arm after he butchered it. It's 40% of what it was before he operated now and always hurts,since i had to compensate with my right shoulder for years it's almost cooked too. I'd like to operate on his shoulder.
Seems to be pretty common. Bastards. Love em or hate em. Bastards all the same. One had the audacity to ask me questions about one of his cars during a visit. Then proceeded to mess my finger up reattaching a tendon. Was at the Mayo Clinic several years later and the Dr asked what happened. I told him. He said, well we really don’t like to even try to fix that. Risk vs reward is not good. Good news was when the surgery didn’t go well I stopped paying 😂. Dr wanted to fuse my finger. I stood up and said thanks but you’ve done enough and walked out.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
look at the label...it will tell you just how much water is added t your meat...I only eat Boars Head deli products...all else in my eyes is ground up crap and then pressed into loaves...sickening what the government allows the corporations to put in our food...US can't sell many products overseas as it doesn't meet their minimum health requirements...they be killing us and laughing about it in the corporate board rooms...
Boars Head just had a big recall folks getting super sick I think maybe their liverwurst. I was at the market today and passed up the boars head counter and went for the Oscar Meyer bologna 😁 this time.

Dime

I've never heard of that brand I'm in Canada, we only get 2 brands ,it's for the best.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Dogs go by St Benedictine's Dictum. Sometimes it is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Yesterday I called him in from the backyard (we have a small backyard but there are three gates that I always worry could be open even accidentall) anyway he didn’t come so I walked in the middle of the yard where I could see all three gates which were closed. at that moment, I saw him hiding in the azalea bushes peeking at me through them as I called him. I snagged him up in all his 70 lbs of BS and ripped all into his ass telling him blablabla Arlo bad dog now get in that house now. I let him get away with some things but not answering to me when I call him is unacceptable. He’s come running every time since. He does not like it when I tell him he’s bad. I try not to do it much as it kinda hurts his feelings. He’s so glad when we make up.

Latest posts

Latest posts