What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

Beautiful day here today, like always.
Woke upto frost temps good thing I brought the wife's plant in.
Left the herm outside doesn't look any worse but then it normally takes a day after frost bit.

Bought a pole saw the other day and went out and got reckless with that.
The trees were so dence on this property that bottom half did not fill out.
So I'm finally getting around to cutting those off.
Shouldn't do a ladder anymore cuz it messes with my Heel spur and tendonitis flaring up, really tired of this shit. Fin heel giving me fits
12' reach but I was on my tippy toes so I'm quite confident where this bout came from.

Wife's back working ot again that sucks makes it tough to do anything.
Gonna have to start fishing by myself running out of time.
There'll be a 1 month lull after temps drop then ice fishing time.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Howdy OF's.

Have you all had your coffee yet?

I'm still playing with A.I. so here's my visual ode to the OFC.

0_2.png

Have a good friday all, I've got a yearly bug I seem to catch, happens around the same time the students land back in town.
I may need to stop kissing all the pretty ones.
I think I need an 8x10 glossy. 🙃

giggy

Subbie, i once had some that did that. I cleaned out the bad stuff but everything close to it I wouldn't smoke. Had someone tell me to make ISO. I frooze it and the 90 to 99 % alcohol. Broke it down and strained with nonbleached coffee filters. It made a tar that I would roll a small log with and lay in the paper with some flower and it was fine. The alcohol killed the bad stuff aswell as the feeling. I ran it twice the first run was tan/red, the second run was green, but set in the sun for a few and it turned the tan/red color. Took a bit for the alcohol to evaluate so i could scrape it out of the pyrex pie pan. Lots of info on making hash this way. I'm a lot more careful on drying now, but I clean my jars this way now and hope I never have to deal with mold ever again.
I left a part out. The molded buds and everything in the box with it went to the burn barrel, the other boxes in the same closet that didn't have mold got turned to hash. Not sure if it was to wet when I put it in the jar or not, but had opened the jars to let them air and found it a hour later when I went to close the jars. Just don't want a misunderstanding to it. One jar out of six.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I left a part out. The molded buds and everything in the box with it went to the burn barrel, the other boxes in the same closet that didn't have mold got turned to hash. Not sure if it was to wet when I put it in the jar or not, but had opened the jars to let them air and found it a hour later when I went to close the jars. Just don't want a misunderstanding to it. One jar out of six.
You are a good man Giggy.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Beautiful day here today, like always.
Woke upto frost temps good thing I brought the wife's plant in.
Left the herm outside doesn't look any worse but then it normally takes a day after frost bit.

Bought a pole saw the other day and went out and got reckless with that.
The trees were so dence on this property that bottom half did not fill out.
So I'm finally getting around to cutting those off.
Shouldn't do a ladder anymore cuz it messes with my Heel spur and tendonitis flaring up, really tired of this shit. Fin heel giving me fits
12' reach but I was on my tippy toes so I'm quite confident where this bout came from.

Wife's back working ot again that sucks makes it tough to do anything.
Gonna have to start fishing by myself running out of time.
There'll be a 1 month lull after temps drop then ice fishing time.
Wish I could visit and go fishing with you buddy 👍

Latest posts

Latest posts