In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
i just like tp
cat tp.gif

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I'm glad to see my rectal health is so interesting ;) ...the 96 roll packs says it's equal to 96 rolls...it's wound really tight and it's pretty big...I store everything...got a mountain of paper towels, bounty triple roll packs...I like being prepared cause going into town sucks...got tons of good quality freeze dried meals and snacks and Bosco out back in the pen...

mmm, snacks...

Unca Walt

420club
Might be an east coast thing, but should affect a big part of the country. The WMT here was as usual. Paper goods galore, and I got a few paper towel packs. Still have TP from Covid. I found a 50 pack of little candles that suppose to last 4-5 hours. Batteries. Dawg food. More of the stuff to make the food I eat.

An EMP would sure get peoples attention too, and we have pissed off the rest of the world.

Notice how nobody cares about boing being on strike?
You are stocked very similarly to here at Chateau Sneakydicker. I would ask you if you had a dependable water supply.

BOEING IS ON STRIKE??!!

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Thursday, and one day closer to the weekend on Friday. Will be glad for the break. TGIT!!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Unca Walt

420club
What got tp during Covid was people staying home and not taking their craps at work. Work tp is on those big industrial rolls, which there were plenty of. I had tp stocked because that was what ran out in the Venezualian crisis.

Nobody worries about ww3 though. Tee vee news must be too focused on Taylor swift.
From the other non-grower (in my case, because of multiple decades of incompetence -- not choice) there is a third and far, far better option:
1727950506107.png
1727951449094.png
1727951519161.png
<-- A bidet attachment. Mounts in about two minutes. The arm swings back and forth and without you moving, you get clean, instead of scraped. Then you just dry yourself.

Sauce: https://bidetking.com/products/gobidet-gb-2003c-chrome?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Performance Max - Low AOV&utm_content=&utm_term=&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwgfm3BhBeEiwAFfxrG47QjF-KpCTFvsO5c-60qaSnVKw-GyCvLA2OjFs1C8Uin9n7yaSVrBoC8N4QAvD_BwE

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
I’m just wondering how much TP everyone has stashed now. Where do you even buy a 96 roll pack of TP/
One thing I have discovered over 65 years of marriage: Women use -- no exaggeration -- more than ten times the TP than men. A big bunch every single tinkle.

So if you have a lady inna house, you will most ricky-tick have to augment your bidet attachment with a dozen gross boxes of cartons of TP.

There It Is.

Unca Walt

420club
Blondy was talking to a disgruntled worker at the grocery store. She was pissed because after stocking the selves, She was told to remove half and put in the back storage. She also overheard a manager at the chef store. In the breakroom telling someone to put half the stock back in the back. Once he noticed her listening in. He slammed the breakroom door.

Guess they're planning for when there won't be any more shipments to restock. That way they can jack up the prices for what they have left. Greedy fookerz.
From my POV, I would consider that a prudent, and truly honorable survival tactic as both a business and a help to the community.

Lookit attit thisaway: IF he does NOT have half the stock stashed away, and his entire inventory is purchased in one freaky day. This results in:

1. His cash flow for that item is stopped cold, because he has no more and can get no more for a while.

2. After the stockpiling customers have cleared all the shelves, the rest of the people get nothing -- zerio -- the following day/week. They lose, the store owner loses.

*IF* he stashes half his stock, and there is no way to replenish it for a while -- he could legitimately double the price in order to stay in business (making the same total amount of money he would have without the hoohah) while serving the community by putting his hoarded stock on the shelves and then limiting purchase amounts per customer. Everybody wins.

The limiting of purchase amounts cannot be put in place before there is a genuine shortage (duh) so the stashing is the best course to take for the good of all.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partly cloudy here starting at 46F and predicted to reach 77F. 76F in the house this morning and slowly getting closer to turning the furnace on for the first time this year.

Dinner out at Pastini's last night and breakfast out this morning at Lakeside Bar and Grill, which is a new place near a golf course that we will be trying out.

A retirement party late afternoon for a wet behind the ears kid that we hired before I retired 19 years ago.

Unca Walt

420club
it comes on pallets🤪...they're big but they fit into the cart and they have BIG carts...I look at the shit people but and consume and I can understand why people get sick, can't breathe, or get diabetes...american food is poison...
We had to stop yesterday for yet another prescription for Himself... and I watched grossly out-of-shape people pushing carts with nothing but processed foods in them. Would you believe pre-fried french fries? I din' even know they existed.

A whole shopping basket full of soda, donuts, potato chips, frozen pizzas...