What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
has anyone gone to the grocery stare today...I went to Sams and stocked up but all paper good are gone...long shoremen can stop the world in a month...
Might be an east coast thing, but should affect a big part of the country. The WMT here was as usual. Paper goods galore, and I got a few paper towel packs. Still have TP from Covid. I found a 50 pack of little candles that suppose to last 4-5 hours. Batteries. Dawg food. More of the stuff to make the food I eat.

An EMP would sure get peoples attention too, and we have pissed off the rest of the world.

Notice how nobody cares about boing being on strike?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
As of 2020 only 7.7% of our tp was imported......... just saying we wipe our shit with domestic product mostly.
What got tp during Covid was people staying home and not taking their craps at work. Work tp is on those big industrial rolls, which there were plenty of. I had tp stocked because that was what ran out in the Venezualian crisis.

Nobody worries about ww3 though. Tee vee news must be too focused on Taylor swift.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
What got tp during Covid was people staying home and not taking their craps at work. Work tp is on those big industrial rolls, which there were plenty of. I had tp stocked because that was what ran out in the Venezualian crisis.

Nobody worries about ww3 though. Tee vee news must be too focused on Taylor swift.
I am not overly worried about ww3 myself.........should be a quick one what with all the nukes and biologicals.
😕

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
What’s a phone book
I know, we gave a phone book the old thick kind with white and yellow pages and an old dial phone I keep around for nastalgia and attached to our land line (I know, what’s a land line…🤪) to my brothers kids and asked them to look up their grandmothers phone number and call her. Funniest thing I saw in a while. Looking up the number was hard then dialing the number was hard. So funny for my brother and I tho…

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
005 (2).jpg

Gonna be one of these evenings I can just tell.
🤘

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I checked the shelves in my laundry room and the outside of the package is 96 rolls per package and they’re pretty big. I found three of them stuffed on top of the shelf. I live by myself so I guess that will be good although I’ve been told I’m full of shit. I just happens twice a day. I don’t use that much toilet paper.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I checked the shelves in my laundry room and the outside of the package is 96 rolls per package and they’re pretty big. I found three of them stuffed on top of the shelf. I live by myself so I guess that will be good although I’ve been told I’m full of shit. I just happens twice a day. I don’t use that much toilet paper.
96 rolls per package. What the heck? Does that even fit in your truck?

you one of them TP hoarders?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I’m just wondering how much TP everyone has stashed now. Where do you even buy a 96 roll pack of TP/

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
I’m just wondering how much TP everyone has stashed now. Where do you even buy a 96 roll pack of TP/
right! was it delivered on a truck?

Littleleaf

Veteran
Evening :wave:

Another looooong day. 4 10' solar water pannels cleaned, tested ready to install. Getting there..

Blondy was talking to a disgruntled worker at the grocery store. She was pissed because after stocking the selves, She was told to remove half and put in the back storage. She also overheard a manager at the chef store. In the breakroom telling someone to put half the stock back in the back. Once he noticed her listening in. He slammed the breakroom door.

Guess they're planning for when there won't be any more shipments to restock. That way they can jack up the prices for what they have left. Greedy fookerz.

HOT shower time

Latest posts

Latest posts