What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Mine is not really a pen. I have not cleaned it since my trip but you can see the little bit of weed in the glass thingy. Yes there are many vapes you can use your flower in. Maybe dog can suggest a starter one for you.
View attachment 19075618
Holy smokes! I wonder if I can buy one if I go in a smokystore. I've never been in one, but I could probably find one somewhere.

Ummm... so I can prepare the Good Witch... Can you give me a general idea of price range? $5 $500?

I tried looking them up on the Net, but nobody will give even a hint of a price without a commitment and email address (oh dear, advertising Hell is a real possibility with that).

Ten Meenuts Latair...

Holy shit. I googled "dry herb vape pen near me" and found a fargin dozen stores right near me that I never even knew existed.

84 years old and still a fargin virgin...

Ten MORE Meenuts Latair...

Discovered good @oldfogey8 gots a Canukistan model shipped for $115. Ever kewl.

Last edited:

oldfogey8

Holy smokes! I wonder if I can buy one if I go in a smokystore. I've never been in one, but I could probably find one somewhere.

Ummm... so I can prepare the Good Witch... Can you give me a general idea of price range? $5 $500?

I tried looking them up on the Net, but nobody will give even a hint of a price without a commitment and email address (oh dear, advertising Hell is a real possibility with that).

Ten Meenuts Latair...

Holy shit. I googled "dry herb vape pen near me" and found a fargin dozen stores right near me that I never even knew existed.

If you can’t find one locally(like me), this is a link to where I got mine.

I think Subbie’s pic is of the Arizer Solo 2.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Ten Meenuts Latair...

A Stortz and Bickel Mighty portable works good with herb
mighty-vaporizer-420x420.jpg
!

Latest posts

Latest posts