What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Evening folks, had a great time today. I went to brother's place for a visit. We pulled up a couple chairs in the middle of the shop and just shot the bull. Got a voyager setup for my bike, i'd love to ride again. Sitting here with the wife now with the what do you want for dinner, I don't know what do you want game. You folks have a great evening.
Sounds like a great day Giggy. I know it’s taking an extra long time to heal but hopefully you’re on the downside of the hill now. You may just be riding that bike again 💕 so what are you having for dinner ?🤣

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
not down here...they have a referendum to legalize recreational use but it's gotta be bought from the dispensaries who put 6 million into the proposal so it's the same old scuffed weed at their stupid prices...
Moving to Virginia for retirement the first year they had legal grow was awesome. I was hoping legal grow would be on your ballot baby steps I guess.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Good evening.

And now a word from our sponsor.

IMG_3368.jpeg

IMG_2619.jpeg

IMG_2690.jpeg

Yarddog

Plucked out two Barred Rock roosters today. I throw a looped of baling twine around the head, pull it tight and a good clean wack with the clever and they do that happy dance while the Barn cats cruise up and run off with the head while it’s still blinking.
Birds are brining in saltwater till tomorrow. Then they make acquaintance with a Dutch oven
I’ll pour the drippings out when it’s done and make a gravy with it. Boil up some small potatoes and pour that chicken gravy over.
Mmh, I’m hungry already. Maybe some mustard greens too. 😂. Ok I’m high. Mission accomplished

Side eying one of the Tom’s. He’s got a date with the chopping block soon. This thanksgiving.
If you don’t get named at my house, you gone get ate.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahh - now the media is telling me that the Albanians are controlling the UK cannabis market - but that don't bother me - since I just grew enough to last myself for a while - and when it's gone - it's gone - and I'll have to wait for the next harvest in a year's time - I'm not about to go seek an Albanian - lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts