What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
Cap junky is on the drying racks. The attic over the garage is the perfect temp and almost perfect humidity for drying.
View attachment 19074233 View attachment 19074234 View attachment 19074235
Will add the bowl trimmings to the kief bag. This thing has a powerful smell when you open it after spinning it.
View attachment 19074236

my next grow. These were the slowest seeds ever. In fact I got a refund and replacement seeds from NorthAtlantic seeds for the ones that didn’t pop. Funny the cap junky seeds practically jumped out of their shells and were super fast growers. These are indica and are super slow. They look healthy but they are taking their sweet time. Looking forward to getting them in some new soil with a little juice in it to hopefully speed them up.
View attachment 19074237
I like the size of those buds, very nice. Is it a daytime strain or night?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
That's good thinking Sub, teaching does not have to be in the school model. In some cases a child will learn better using objects or unusual book reading. With a parent's permission I would use reading books not used by the school like The Scoop on Poop, I know not for everyone. That's why I would show a parent before using it for instruction, no parent ever objected after seeing the book. A young fellow I tutored from grade 5 through high school. I had him build a bird feeder and had him write in his own words the process from start to finish. I helped him get his drivers licence his hunting licence. In the end he became a ticketed welder.
His 2 brothers and sister were considerably more academic than him and he felt inferior. I had to build his confidence up. Start small and work your way up
You sound like you have a good grasp on what your doing Oma:)

I am smelling imaginary apple fritters, I wonder why?
You’re funny old man. Yes I gotta use these apples from my Amazon grocery order. I think pink ladies for the fritters. Mr Sub love apple fritters too and I think I’m starting to smell some too. 😁

oldmaninbc

420club
The rosetta Stone and the c99 crosses are both excellent. They have a couple more crosses now
That reminds me I made some seeds, Blue Satellite#2 X C99, I don't think I have ever tried them. I should, but not this time. I was suppose to order seeds a few weeks ago and have not, now I need to look through my collection and see what is of interest.

I am going to order 2 different strains from Lucky 13 Seed Company, they have a good deal for a cash buy. The only thing I don't like is they are regular seeds but that might be useful if I choose to make some seeds.

Your present harvest looks very good.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
still chugging along

IMG_2654.jpeg

IMG_2653.jpeg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
As a Plumbers son I cant wrap my brain around that.
As an electrician to me it's a pumping station nightmare.
Sounds like too much can go wrong
I had worked in sewerage treatment plants earlier in my career and always knew when corn was on sale.
When the power goes out and their 5 gallon grinder bucket is full…. LOL the day after turkeyday! They better have some extra buckets to sit on.

Houses are so close together there is no room for a septic system, and this is out in the country.

• Haha
Reactions: Boo