What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Fridge is going crazy. Alarm randomly goes off, lights also three different ones randomly off and on. Ice and water in the door also randomly working. Tried unplugging it to reset the electronics but does not seem to help it’s randomous. Grrrr…checking the temp now. Door seals at clean and not damaged but may need replacement but I don’t have any idea. Only about 4 years old…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Fridge is going crazy. Alarm randomly goes off, lights also three different ones randomly off and on. Ice and water in the door also randomly working. Tried unplugging it to reset the electronics but does not seem to help it’s randomous. Grrrr…checking the temp now. Door seals at clean and not damaged but may need replacement but I don’t have any idea. Only about 4 years old…
Appliances today are junk. I always get an extended warranty on anything electronic. Pure junk. Sorry.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello and good day to you GW, let the joyful and playful nature of your spirit guide your way forward.
Good morning, Old Man! Thanks, and I wish the same for you!
I normally trim naked but this time things are just too sticky. It’s not bad using a glove. Definitely easier to clean up and doesn’t dry out my hands with over alcohol use on them.
‘Yes we are back and I’m catching up on things at home like tending to these plants. And I gotta make something nice for Mr subs dinner. Today is his Birthday. He’s 71 today 😊
Happy birthday Mr Sub, you lucky rascal!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Cat arguing over who gets to be in the box
IMG_0671.jpeg
IMG_0672.jpeg

Cleo wins
IMG_0673.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
how is your other appliances working.?
Are you having electrical issues a floating neutral perhaps.?
Electronics are more inclined to get fatoots .
I have seen floating neutrals cause trouble ,mostly when your water pipe ground is shitty or a ground rod is not existing.
Those supplemental grounds would keep your normal voltage ,normal

jokerman

Premium user
Started harvesting a littl bud in the Cap Junky tent. I think this is my favorite strand to grow. Grows nice lots of frost and sticky buds not even a pita to trim. I’m just gonna do a little bit a day. Some of the buds ready some not…. My first time using gloves to trim. This tent is the stickiest so I only have a quart of alcohol to clean up 🤪
View attachment 19072462 View attachment 19072463
There is a technique with gloves is sticking one sticky finger on another repeatly and go from fingy to fingy.
You can work it into a ball of snot that can get big.
All I did was wet trim and I smoked that for 10 years with a bat.
People got crushed and I mean crushed

oldfogey8

Have you looked up the model and issues with it? Appliance repair is pretty easy to do but can be a pain in the ass. A lot of sites that help diagnose issues sell the replacement parts as well. Good first step in trying to reset the electronics. If I had to guess, I would say the ‘door closed’ sensor may be shot or need to be cleaned(since the water and ice dispenser won’t work on most fridges when the door is open). Is it a GE? I just got one about a year ago and it alarms when the door is open for 30 seconds(also another indicator that the sensor may be the issue).

Latest posts

Latest posts