What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Any of you OF carry a cane??

I'm gonna check the Arc, or Goodwill...

Now where did I leave the damned thing?
Me personally Cant look my best ,I feel undressed .without my cane"
I remember in mine youth coming home and watching snl when it was real and seeing Leon.
this is mine
View attachment 19070167
I Want !!
I’m not a member of the night shift…..just checking In. Out to dinner and ended up at a party. Everybody was high on mushrooms and laughing. Their ass off ended up with being gifted a big bag of mushrooms. So much that how do you store it long-term?

I am wired from being around these crazy people. Smoking a bowl and trying to unwind so I can crash.
Doubled ziplock in the freezer.
Evening :canabis:

I got to say this first. The sizzer hash of this sour bubble #2 pheno is divine. 3 hit quit.....

Got the green house posts in and set. )pics later)

Then spent the rest of the day in trimming jail. Neck is hurting, right hand is swollen. 3 plants trimmed ish. Final trim when de boned. Seed count is looking good and still have some good bud to smoke and make hash from.

SB #8 field trim. View attachment 19070337

These are what I call bud maggots. A stunning red they are but destructive little MF's Guess I didn't get enough BT on the plants to stop them. Lost about %10 bud to them. Found most drilling into seed....

Wonder how high their THC level is? Could be a market for them lol.

We get the western tobacco moth that presents as a 1 inch long fat green caterpillar.
Kill zem all !!!!! BT to the rescue.
I’m sure a kick in the cooch would not be fun.

I had a great day. It’s me and Mr Subs birthday weekend getaway. Our birthdays are just a couple days apart so we usually plan something fun together . We had a great day just having fun. He woke me up singing “when I’m 64” 💕💕

had pretty doughnuts waiting at the coffee pot too and a sweet card then a nice shrimp lunch and a daybuzz on beer and cannabis. Came home and revived with cold brew coffee and packed up clothes and cannabis arsenal for the overnighter to see Sam Bush at the Floyd General Store tomorrow night. Now got to call in a Marcos pizza which topped off the evening. Watching the race and eating Marcos. And my inline filter was delivered by the cutest Amazon guy. What more could a girl ask for 🥰🥰

humm… maybe cake?🤪

hope y’all had a sweet day too 🥰✌️

Happy birthdays to the both of you.
Just found out one of my neighbors has MS . Her husband used to be pretty friendly but stopped talking with me. I figured it was because he had spied my plants in the backyard and was anti-weed. In hindsight, it was around the time I stopped seeing the wife. I guess she is wheelchair bound so I am guessing he doesn’t have the time to socialize. Anyone here have any anecdotal stories of cannabis helping MS patients? I am thinking of seeing if he could help me with my extra(for free of course).

Kat's Hash capsules will cure many things and even if it doesn't directly help you're to stoned to give a shit either way.

jokerman

Premium user
CANCEL THAT LAST TRANSMISSION ☝️
i MISTAKENLY HAD A MOMENTARY LAPSE OF REASON!😊
i MIXED YOU UP WITH OLDMAN WHICH IS NOT HARD TO DO
Your both handsome bastards.
Plus you both are on the same group ,thread,frame of mind and the same galaxy .
I need way ,way less than that to fuk me up me thinking😊☝️
I still feel the need for pizza ,regardless who I was posting too☝️😊

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Anniversary yall 💕💕💕
Thank you my dear, but our anniversary isn't until 10-6. It has actually only been 39 years and 353 days +9 days leap year, or 362 days at this point.
I got a few more on ya Gray 44 years this coming January
Good on you! It took me three tries to get it right.

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CANCEL THAT LAST TRANSMISSION ☝️
i MISTAKENLY HAD A MOMENTARY LAPSE OF REASON!😊
i MIXED YOU UP WITH OLDMAN WHICH IS NOT HARD TO DO
Your both handsome bastards.
Plus you both are on the same group ,thread,frame of mind and the same galaxy .
I need way ,way less than that to fuk me up me thinking😊☝️
Passing left!

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m not doing the math but that would make a good homemade card.💕
I did the math poorly, dropping the fraction. Grayfox proposed to me on Sady Hawkins day and we got married that year, which is a leap year, sooo I missed a day because this is leap year again. Make that 363 days.

Good idea on the home-made card, worked down to the minutes and seconds!

Latest posts

Latest posts