Veteran
420club
sunset in Port Angeles this evening

74883677554__DE3828EA-1439-4497-9A35-D98CF7BDC7F3.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Swede sent that this evening

she says sometimes the reflections off the Pacific Ocean are spectacular…

lately they have got in on some of the northern lights…

Port Angeles is such a beautiful place , I may just move up there..
Nice to be there when the universe expresses itself. I seem to notice every little thing lately. Most recently how much noise the leaves in the trees make this time of year when the wind blows. May it’s my shroom treatments but seem to hear them more now I think I even listen for them. Even when not doing the shrooms. And how lucky to be standing there when a pinecone or large branch falls from a tree with only me around. I’m crazy I know 🙃

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Tuesday. The week cruises on and the work week continues. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

cola

Watch Crude (Oil) to see what is really transpiring in the middle east. All the rest is noise.
US is purportedly sending more troops and upping its presence in the region. Smells like...
"Never let a crisis go to waste". Looking more and more like the real target could be Iran.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sister women!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partly cloudy today starting at 59F and predicted to reach 89F. Looks like rain tomorrow and then it is cooling back down to the low 70's.

Plumbing repairs at the rental went without incident and involved sawing out the basement laundry tub drain plumbing and starting over with piping providing access for drain cleaning. Yet another signature Graywolf upgrade to the property.

No gym this morning and nothing on the calendar, so free for joy, amazement, and debauchery. I'm leaning toward all three.

Last edited:

Yarddog

Good morning brothers and sister women! View attachment 19072255 View attachment 19072254

Partly cloudy today starting at 59F and predicted to reach 89F. Looks like rain tomorrow and then it is cooling back down to the low 70's.

Plumbing repairs at the rental went without incident and involved sawing out the basement laundry tub drain plumbing and starting over with piping providing access for drain cleaning. Yet another signature Graywolf upgrade.

No gym this morning and nothing on the calendar, so free for joy, amazement, and debauchery. I'm leaning toward all three.
My grandma always said, “an idle mind is the devil’s workshop”.
So get to it!!!

Unca Walt

420club
have any of you guys ever rented one of those rental steam cleaners for floors...I built this house 25 years ago and I do my best to keep the place clean...Rainman, Dutch, and Ivan drag in all kinds of microfilth...I got the scrub pad out to clean a spot where Ivan eats and it was filthy...I tested a few different areas and the paper towel comes up brown...looking for the best options and least amount of input...
@Boo -- A suggestion from a Black Belt in "Lazy": It is gonna be a nitty, backbreaking job for you...

...Unless you break out a coupla bucks and have a 25-year old kid come in and do it.

Unca Walt

420club
We had a home carpet steam cleaner but gave it away and just hire it done periodically.

As suggested by the Jokerman, consider paying some young men to do it for you as well as supply the equipment.

I'm guessing that you have more productive things to do with your valuable time and aging body.
HAH!! That's TWO old guys with the same advice. My post above was made before I saw this common-sense one.

It ain't worth actual pain and weariness, @Boo. Money is cheap. Use it.

oldfogey8

have any of you guys ever rented one of those rental steam cleaners for floors...I built this house 25 years ago and I do my best to keep the place clean...Rainman, Dutch, and Ivan drag in all kinds of microfilth...I got the scrub pad out to clean a spot where Ivan eats and it was filthy...I tested a few different areas and the paper towel comes up brown...looking for the best options and least amount of input...
We have a Bissell. It cleans our carpets pretty well but I wasn’t happy with how much water(where the dirt is held in suspension) it sucks back up. I duck tape a 20 lb dumbbell onto the front of the cleaner to force the suction slit down onto the carpet better. Carpets dry in a few hours if I heat the water up a bit before putting it in the reservoir. The steam cleaner does cause area rugs to shrink a bit though. I have not tried it on non-carpeted floor but the beater brush should do a good job scrubbing dirt off of hard surfaces. Most of our hard surfaced floors are hardwood so I don’t want to saturate those floors. The wand on the unit however is a piece of sh!t. It just soaks upholstery and doesn’t suck up the water very well. Our Bissell is probably 15 years old. I doubt they are made as well anymore.