What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

kevinn

My bath routine for a Saturday, no funeral is scheduled for today, especially mine. I hope.
Bath day is kind of uncomfortable actually, the heat and steam mess with my lung disease.

How is the ball game going, did you pick a losing team to route for:)

I need to pick my herbs and start drying them, parsley and rosemary but not today. What a slacker:)
how do you dry and process your parsley & rosemary ???

jokerman

Premium user
I would make sauce for the freezer. My freezer is full of sauce right now with all the tomatoes This year. Makes for an easy meal just add meat balls or chicken eggplant parm or just some pasta and good bread. I always make my biggest pot of sauce which takes hours then split it up in quick meals. Those are beautiful. I never get tired of them.
thats what we are doing ,
No Thats what my Honeys doing
Im keeping quiet

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

walk in shower

wrong photo

I forgot to take a photo of the faucets all hooked up with pex pipe and shark bites

how about an old photo of me holding some fish?..

this was around 1976 few miles outside Circleville Utah below the Piute Reservoir Christmas morning

Butch Cassidy had a hideout in Circleville

had those rainbows for breakfast

IMG_2602.png

oldmaninbc

Good afternoon, Old Man! Everything pluperfect here, how about with you?
Things are going well, no issues of the unwanted kind.

The regional district treats our deep water well for our community of 350 at least twice a year. Leaving the water with a strong disinfectant smell & taste for about a week. Then it's back to it's very good quality with no odor or unpleasant taste. A few more days to go.

In a bit, I am going to cube some chicken, prep the cheese(tex-mex) mix them and get a head start on making chicken enchiladas for supper and salsa rice. Will make enough for 2 meals and freeze some for later.

oldmaninbc

walk in shower

wrong photo

I forgot to take a photo of the faucets all hooked up with pex pipe and shark bites

how about an old photo of me holding some fish?..

this was around 1976 few miles outside Circleville Utah below the Piute Reservoir Christmas morning

Butch Cassidy had a hideout in Circleville

had those rainbows for breakfast

View attachment 19070892
I like those shark bites, they make things easier.

Hello big and a good day to you

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I believe I’m going to take the top of the dome off for a few hours and let some of the humidity dissipate and then feed them half strength notes, but go with a full measure of Cal mag… Ever since GMO pointed out what I was doing wrong with my inability to clone I have had 100% success ratio…
Picture

Latest posts

Latest posts