What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Smoking a few hits of ice hash. Got to see Quinshon Judkins run for a touchdown. Mom took me to the shoe store, got me a pair of Brooks. They're comfortable
Mom is working tonight so I'm making bucatini and sundried tomato pesto. What's everyone doing?

oldmaninbc

Smoking a few hits of ice hash. Got to see Quinshon Judkins run for a touchdown. Mom took me to the shoe store, got me a pair of Brooks. They're comfortable
Mom is working tonight so I'm making bucatini and sundried tomato pesto. What's everyone doing?
Hi DB, trying to figure out what I'm doing. It's bath and shave day for sure, not too many chores today.

oldmaninbc

I took a shower last night buddy. Could probably shave but Saturday. The new sneakers are very comfortable. Never had a pair of Brooks. Your weather is here it's raining
I don't think I have worn sneakers in 15-20 years, only shoes I can use a shoe horn on.
Are weather is quite nice these days and into the next couple of weeks, so they say.
take care DB

TANO

🍒TANITO🍒
Veteran
Silent Post
78ead6c9299084a96d56c15e3f81f1ae.gif

thermal-scope-fart.gif

fart-infrared.gif