What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Kamala said for the record that when she is elected, she is going to have the ATF just walking into your house with no warrant to verify that your guns are being stored in a safe manner… in other words for talking major gun control without our consent. I think that the ATF was going to find a lot of their employees disappear in a very strange and sketchy way…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Kamala said for the record that when she is elected, she is going to have the ATF just walking into your house with no warrant to verify that your guns are being stored in a safe manner… in other words for talking major gun control without our consent. I think that the ATF was going to find a lot of their employees disappear in a very strange and sketchy way…
Time to fertilize the trees my brothers and sisters.
🇺🇸

OleReynard

ya only have to keep records of sales upto 7 years, after that it's none of your concern. Hint hint

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning everyone. Gonna be a nice day here today. Packing the dogs and my diddy bags for our trip to Floyd tomorrow morning. It will be the dogs first outing with us in a dog friendly hotel so I’m hoping they are gonna be good.

Talked Mr sub into leaving the temporary setup in the laundry room until after harvest which will start next week as a couple plants already about done. The new filter is due to arrive today so Ill be all ready to go when the tent is cleaned out to start fresh.

Hope everyone has a sweet day 💕✌️

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good morning everyone. Gonna be a nice day here today. Packing the dogs and my diddy bags for our trip to Floyd tomorrow morning. It will be the dogs first outing with us in a dog friendly hotel so I’m hoping they are gonna be good.

Talked Mr sub into leaving the temporary setup in the laundry room until after harvest which will start next week as a couple plants already about done. The new filter is due to arrive today so Ill be all ready to go when the tent is cleaned out to start fresh.

Have fun

jokerman

Premium user

Have a great time ,be careful ,call us when you get there ,and send a post card☝️

Dime

Hypocrisy is a liberal platform.

Latest posts

Latest posts