What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Just once, I would love to see a real pot plant in person. And take a sniff at it, too.
I am sure someone would be happy to send you some seeds. I even know an old fogey who has a bunch of feminized auto seeds he would be happy to share.😁 As you probably saw, my neighbor has 9 or 10 plants going in a 1 gallon pot. She has no experience growing cannabis and those plants look surprisingly healthy and vigorous. She waters them daily and only started feeding them recently.

Autos will flower regardless of sun up/sun down times so being that we are heading into ‘winter’(like you Floridians have much of a winter😁), autos would be best for you. In a couple of months you would have your first crop and would see a real cannabis plant in the flesh.

Unca Walt

420club
Evening 🐔

Not quite free range eggs but more like benched made. Another day and will have enough for two omelets.

View attachment 19069706
My neighbor had some free-range chickens a long time ago. When my grandlings visited, they LOVED to go on egg-hunts around the house and such.

There were some real record-holders... One crazy chickum left an egg on my drill press plate. Another left one laying perilously on the edge of my car's windshield wiper. The kids' record was 13 found on one hunt.

oldfogey8

Zig is bored after emptying his toy basket and not finding one to his liking…
IMG_4229.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I am sure someone would be happy to send you some seeds. I even know an old fogey who has a bunch of feminized auto seeds he would be happy to share.😁 As you probably saw, my neighbor has 9 or 10 plants going in a 1 gallon pot. She has no experience growing cannabis and those plants look surprisingly healthy and vigorous. She waters them daily and only started feeding them recently.

Autos will flower regardless of sun up/sun down times so being that we are heading into ‘winter’(like you Floridians have much of a winter😁), autos would be best for you. In a couple of months you would have your first crop and would see a real cannabis plant in the flesh.
Peacock's would eat them

jokerman

Premium user
Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Friday and right next door to the weekend on Saturday. Will be glad for the break. TGIF!!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)
You as well ☝️

jokerman

Premium user
Now that it is cool enough to use the oven, I'm having a tizzy trying to figure what to bake 1st, 2nd, 3rd 4th and so forth. Pizza, chicken enchiladas and a pork roast with garlic pressed into the roast. Cake, pie, biscuits, beef stew, short ribs, roast chicken etc.. where to start?
If I dont consider eating whats in the fridge first and make something else ,I will be posting with some sort of damage inflicted by " She who must be obeyed".

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240916_101956_5.jpg

Three times in my life I have known people who had deformed hands all had three large digits instead of the usual five.
Yesterday at the range a old fella strolls over while I was shooting and started asking about the black powder.
Wound up spending the day trying to work around his hands and make it work for him.
While the rifle was fairly easy for him to handle the revolvers were a bit more trial and error.
Did get him going pretty good inthe end he was very happy.
He was off to buy some guns after he took my number........was a fun day.

Unca Walt

420club

@oldfogey8 -- I have a whole rifle primer tin fulla seeds. I have purchased a (gone now) enclosed grow tent. I have planted seeds time and again (for 40+ years).

Minor problems:

1. Nematodes. <-- The ground around the Chateau is saturated with them. Immunes, such as coconuts, mangoes, pine trees, flame trees, bamboo, coco-plum grow like mad. NOTHING like veggies or cannabis will grow. I gave away my rototiller decades ago to my best bud in Georgia. (He died this last year, dammit.)

2. Forget them nematodes. <-- The night creatchy-poos rule. Every cannabis plant that ever sprouted never reached higher than 10 inches before it was eaten. And the roots dug up and eaten, too. Building a cage, using a grow tent, using a raised-off-the-ground grow bed with a hardware cloth cover... all fall to lynxes, iguanas, turkeys, and other fargin exotic wildies around here. (My peacocks are also under direct suspicion becuz I know they get their liquids 100% from greenery -- peacocks never drink.)

3. Indoors: "Verboten, kaput, und gesundheit!!" (from Stalag 17) per the Red Witch.

4. Aaand... even though I am in a legal state and I have no record of being a bad boy, I cannot walk inna store and buy some even though an illegal El Salvadoran can. What the fuck.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts