What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I have been looking for those HPS for months....was convinced that I was gonna have to switch to LED's this winter.....I hope the rumor is correct. But the cost of electricity has jumped if you haven't noticed.

we do ok out here at $.11 cents a kilowatt

but yeah , run 10 lights 1000 MH and another 6 lights HPS and BAM!…$900 dollar a month bills

but 8-12 pounds a cycle would cover that bill back when we were getting $4k a pound here and $7000 if shipped to New York City 😂

oldfogey8

carty sent me several flavors of autos that I doubt will make any future grow cycles around here so I would be more than happy to pass them on
Carty is a gifting fiend. He sent me about 100 seeds of maybe 25 strandivars. He and I have been swapping seeds even though I told him I have more than I need. Sent some really interesting stuff. Thinking I might go with the Oaxacan in the fall.
1725653329603.png

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Can any of you OFs explain what these numbers mean on this please?

IMG_4578.jpeg

I've started watching baseball and haven't a clue what all that means.

Thanks!

Edit - the white bit is the score. 0-0. The 1 and arrows I don't know. 1-1 I don't know. There's the seconds left for the thrower to throw and I thing the red squished squreas are the bases.

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Can any of you OFs explain what these numbers mean on this please?

View attachment 19061287
I've started watching baseball and haven't a clue what all that means.

Thanks!

Edit - the white bit is the score. 0-0. The 1 and arrows I don't know. 1-1 I don't know. There's the seconds left for the thrower to throw and I thing the red squished squreas are the bases.
The 1 next to the score means 1st inning. And it's got a down arrow so it's the bottom of the 1st inning. The 1-1 is the pitch count. The 2 red dots under it are the number of outs, in this case 2.