What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I smoke only 2 strains for the most part and both look very different...I give most of my flowers away...trimmed 3 more plants with the salad spinner today, I believe I found the sweet spot and when to do it...it does an ok job on wet flowers with a bit of scissor work...I hung these 3 up in the shop for about 6 days, took them in and debudded the branches...a few spins with dryer flowers and there is zero need to trim...in my mind that's the way it should be done...it's gone way up in the must have tools if you grow enough...today compared to the wet trim. night and day...

things with Dutch are getting dicey...his pride motivates him but by looking in his eyes he's not right...he knows it

oldmaninbc

420club
I put $20 into my TVG horse racing account maybe I can win some exacta's and get some money going does anyone else gamble on horses? I grew up going to Saratoga every summer
When I lived in Ontario I went to the Woodbine Racetrack a few times. My stepdad use to go and he taught me some about things track conditions and horse performance. That was a long time ago.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I smoke only 2 strains for the most part and both look very different...I give most of my flowers away...trimmed 3 more plants with the salad spinner today, I believe I found the sweet spot and when to do it...it does an ok job on wet flowers with a bit of scissor work...I hung these 3 up in the shop for about 6 days, took them in and debudded the branches...a few spins with dryer flowers and there is zero need to trim...in my mind that's the way it should be done...it's gone way up in the must have tools if you grow enough...today compared to the wet trim. night and day...

things with Dutch are getting dicey...his pride motivates him but by looking in his eyes he's not right...he knows it
Kinda like the the best of both worlds. Better finish when you wait 6 days as well.

Budshine

Hey ,thanks for the loves and likes and chats you good old bunch ….Sativa seeds arriving imminently…can’t wait 🙏💚
IMG_2142.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
put 4 strains into rapid rooters ... 2 seeds each of Bruce Banner, Lambs Bread, Sour Diesel and Blue Dream. now the waiting part ... have a few months before the flower box will be empty

spouse is addicted to her kindle. so sad, she brings me her device just now because it isn't responding. but my magic touch (just tried the reboot (hold button long time) several times) and it eventually responded. looking forward to my just reward tonight.

anybody else get bursitis of the elbow? i started doing more hangs and i think i strained it. bioframe is degrading.
Everything I have hurts and if it dont hurt ,I dont have it any more😊

jokerman

Premium user
I built my first scooter around age 14 but my dad made me dismantle after one of my riding buddies bounced off a stopped truck into the incoming traffic and was killed.

I still loved bikes so started again after leaving home, but stopped riding bikes again at age 20, after two accidents where, "the driver didn't see me", but by 20 years later had convinced myself that it was because I wasn't being careful enough, or paying close enough attention.

Soooo, I got into bikes again with a Honda CB-300R scooter for commuting and a 500S offroad bike for joy and amazement.

Alas, after another incident where the oncoming driver "just didn't see me", before turning point blank in front of me without signaling, I again gave up bikes.

Regrettably not before suffering permanent neck injuries that 40 years later haunt me and are growing worse.

Bikes were sure a lot of fun, but I also have a quadriplegic friend who had a young family when he broke his neck in a bike accident, thus demonstrating possibilities worse than mere owies, boo boos, or death, soooo I gave up bikes for good.
I had a BMW Boxer R8 ,totaled it ,spent three days in the ER and met a ER Nurse and we became a item for 6 years and we still talk.She became a NP and worked at Urology and help me out tremendously when I had bladder cancer.