What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Patriots ARE in control.

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” -George Orwell
We owe the Great Generation our freedom. I wish the younger generations realized what they sacrificed so they could be free to do their nefarious shit. Don't get me wrong when I was young I did my share but I have come to realize what they gave us......

I wish we all appreciated and knew ......FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.......

Littleleaf

Veteran
Totally bummed. Whent fishing as soon as the rain stopped around 1:30. Got over 2" a nice soaker. Got to the spillway just as it started to overflow. Perfect timing. Caught bait and baited hooks 2 poles. One big catfish pole with 30lb test 2 small poles with 8lb test (new line) One small pole has jigs on it for crappie. , Caught a bunch of small crappie.

First fish was a fun size blue cat. (about 5lbs) Get it to the bank, it spits the hook, just I pull it up. Bummer.

Next fish, giant blue cat on the jig pole with 8lb test line. Back to drag way off and fought it for a good 10 minutes. Finally get it tired enough to get it to the bank. I get in the water knowing it was going to be hard to land it. Pull on the line by hand, it kicks and the line snaps. Total bummer.

3rd fish I just put a small live crappie on the big catfish pole. ( said out loud not braking this line) Wasn't in the water ten minutes. Bait clicker starts singing. A big one is hooked. Start fighting it. Keeping it out of the brush. Walk out on spillway tube to fight it. Damn if there is something just in front of spillway the fish finds..... SNAP goes the line. Double frack frack.

Guess that's why it's called Fishing....

Side note. Never Never say out loud they can't brake this line. They'll show you. :pointlaug

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
We owe the Great Generation our freedom. I wish the younger generations realized what they sacrificed so they could be free to do their nefarious shit. Don't get me wrong when I was young I did my share but I have come to realize what they gave us......

I consider myself a total patriot, and if given the chance I would give my life to defend this country and what it stands for. At my age, what do I have to lose? I know with all certainty that my skills will be challenged before the election… the enemy is here thanks to Joe

Unca Walt

420club

I have faith in Q and what that stands for. The "coincidences" became obvious results.

And like the ancient straight-arrows here, it seems that if the big resolution comes to pass within the next year, it is doable for us. I'll hang in if youse guys do.

Interesting times