What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Maybe @jokerman used an AI to help? :biggrin:
I’m sure @jokerman had some help.
IMG_2882.jpeg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19028722 View attachment 19028724

Gorgeous again here starting at 64F and predicted to reach 96F.

Wowza, our tamaters are drama queens in all this heat. Even with watering they droop like they've never been watered but are all bright face and turgid the next morning. Doing well otherwise and they've all grown up past their tall cages and are climbing the 10' stakes.

The corn sugar wash with yeast is still percolating happily but has slowed down to around 60 bubbles per minute.

It's been over a week since the cortisone shots in my lower back, with no improvement. Looks like yet another thing that doesn't work...................................
In case you don't know, those shots are typically done in sets of 3 about a month apart each and many report feeling no relief until the second or even third shot. Still many others report never feeling any relief which demonstrates that it doesn't work for everyone. Of course all that is anecdotal and as such carriers very little weight from a scientific/medical perspective.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
Well I've got some great seeds someone sent me some seeds and I've got some really good ones. Someone else was going to send me a pipe and a clone. Pretty awesome. Working out my indoor grow now. On my morning 3 Mile Walk pretty dead out here it's like almost 10:00
At 10am on sundays most people are either still in bed or at church. :biggrin:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Know a guy who put a 911 Porsche engine in a black VW bug....

Blew the doors off any muscle car that took him on....
My old neighbour put a hyabusa engine in a kit car frame.

He was not on my Xmas card list when he was trying to tune it and blow the carbs through the noisy little bugger, but he took me for a spin in it and I think I crapped my pants and fell in love.

He sold it after a handful of outings in it, he knew it would kill him. :good:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My old neighbour put a hyabusa engine in a kit car frame.

He was not on my Xmas card list when he was trying to tune it and blow the carbs through the noisy little bugger, but he took me for a spin in it and I think I crapped my pants and fell in love.

He sold it after a handful of outings in it, he knew it would kill him. :good:
Ya - I knew that race ready - custom - Carbon Ducati Diavel would eventually kill me too - but I got arrested and stuck in detention for 30 months - after owning the bike for just two months - had to sell it when I was inside - thru the Mrs - who was outside - and the money kept her and the kids afloat for some time -

- sometimes fate takes your hand in life - and saves it perhaps? - could have ended up a stain on some shonky Philippine road - I 'spose - so easily - had sooo many close shaves -

HempKat

Veteran
Ya - I knew that race ready - custom - Carbon Ducati Diavel would eventually kill me too - but I got arrested and stuck in detention for 30 months - after owning the bike for just two months - had to sell it when I was inside - thru the Mrs - who was outside - and the money kept her and the kids afloat for some time -

- sometimes fate takes your hand in life - and saves it perhaps? - could have ended up a stain on some shonky Philippine road - I 'spose - so easily - had sooo many close shaves -
From what I've seen in videos about what it's like on Philippino roads and the sheer volume of people using them with a questionable grasp of defensive driving, I would be very scared to drive anything fast and powerful. Just an average scooter type bike for me. Maybe even hire one of those trike like things to get me around. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts