What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Apparently, my attorneys letter to this ass clown was my Tenant worked because I got down to the office and it is empty. There was absolutely no damage done, but he left a lot of crap for me to clean up. The bastard even went is far as to leave all the doors wide open.I’m going over to bass pro shops and getting myself a camera to put up so in case someone comes by tonight thinking the doors are open. Never again will I be a landlord...:mad:
Hear that Boo. I did it for 20 years on condos. Always some king of a problem. I admire GW for handling it as well as he does.

cola

Thanks, just starting to get going. My beats got wiped out by bugs. I even back planted. Peas are slow as well. Everything else will fill out nice.

Hope you are having a good holiday OldMan.
A elderly gentleman farmer who lived next to me when I was in my 20's told me about a "trick" that they used down South, but which worked in the northerly area we were both in at the time. He told me to get a head start, to plant all tubers and other root crops (potato, beet, ulluco, ube, yams, etc) in the ground about a month before the typical frost (in the South in December), with a full 3-4" of dirt on top. If you are in a northerly area you may want to go as deep as 5-6", depending on how hard of a frost you typically get. Throw a handful of composted chicken manure in below, and above it, to help it get a head start when spring rain and warmth hit. The leaves start to grow before the bugs arrive, and are much more developed, and not typically as appealing or appetizing, or as easy to munch down.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
There is a brand named PUG is that what you have?
YOWZA. Cute little thang. If I am walking about anywhere/anytime, my PUG is in my pocket.

"The Pug takes compact concealability to a whole new level. Chambered in .22 WMR, the Pug comes with a 1-inch ported barrel and has an overall length of just 4 ½ inches. Unloaded, the gun weighs just 6.4 ounces, only slightly more than an iPhone 6 Plus. Its overall height is less than 3 inches; its width is less than 1 inch. Place it in the palm of your hand, make a fist, and the gun disappears."

1720171466123.png

It is so compact and light, I am unaware (by sensation) of it being in my pocket... except for the fact that just like a belt, it is part of my pants.

Unca Walt

420club
Got the cannon out. My neighbors came and I never got to shoot it. This was kewl, becuz it was hot, and I just gave directions on loading, etc. All I hadda do was direct loading and cut the fuses (I made them 6" long for about a 20-second burn time).

You could feel the explosions in your chest due to air compression. My $30-and-change black powder supply has gone up in smoke and flame. Times are tough: The cops did not show up again this year with some powder.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I think that Jason Statham is one of the best actors currently making movies. He’s so understated, but his ability to neutralize the threat is off the charts when I grow up I wanna be just like him…🤣
Yeah, I think he's got to qualify as the new Chuck Norris. Or at the very least the English Chuck Norris. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Double gorgeous and hot today, starting at 61F and predicted to reach 95F.

The concrete is set, so I can take down my barriers and use the front walkway today! I turned out well!

Gym first thing this morning and lunch out with my old boss. He's pushing 90 and wearing a pacemaker, but in otherwise good shape as a vegetarian who works out daily.

Latest posts

Latest posts