What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Damn. I hate trying to do this on a phone what a pain in the ass. Thank God I've got speech to text. I still have to go in and correct it where it messes up.

I improve about 1% a day so I'm guessing 90 days before I'm fully functional. God stand willing.

Aortic aneurysms they put in a TAMBE stent that looks like an octopus into my lower abdominal aorta. They block some valuable real estate spine feeders in the process. We knew this was a possibility.
I'm in that winning 10% with complications. A bit like Gypsy went through except they didn't have to cut me open. This is all done through veins in your legs.
Wow that is brutal but at least there's a end in sight,good luck.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Apparently, my attorneys letter to this ass clown was my Tenant worked because I got down to the office and it is empty. There was absolutely no damage done, but he left a lot of crap for me to clean up. The bastard even went is far as to leave all the doors wide open.I’m going over to bass pro shops and getting myself a camera to put up so in case someone comes by tonight thinking the doors are open. Never again will I be a landlord...:mad:

SubGirl

420club
Apparently, my attorneys letter to this ass clown was my Tenant worked because I got down to the office and it is empty. There was absolutely no damage done, but he left a lot of crap for me to clean up. The bastard even went is far as to leave all the doors wide open.I’m going over to bass pro shops and getting myself a camera to put up so in case someone comes by tonight thinking the doors are open. Never again will I be a landlord...:mad:
I’m glad he’s outta there boo

oldmaninbc

The good thing is your done with this character and got your place back with no damage.
You got the guy out of your full head of hair:)

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
it may as well be called a hamburger steak cause there sure ain’t no ham in it!….

now please calm down and have some coffee and enjoy the 4th of July but please be careful

IMG_9153.jpeg

IMG_9152.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I will wait and speak to my attorney when his office opens up to see if I should go any further with us or just walk away. For some reason I have a feeling he left the building open so someone else can go in there and destroy it…20 years ago, I would be sleeping in that building tonight…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I had the locksmith there within an hour of my arrival and he has changed all 11 locks and I secured the three overhead doors. This prick left every lock open and took the locking mechanism off the overhead doors. I put a camera out facing the access point on the building. Hopefully I’ll never have download its contents

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Damn. I hate trying to do this on a phone what a pain in the ass. Thank God I've got speech to text. I still have to go in and correct it where it messes up.

I improve about 1% a day so I'm guessing 90 days before I'm fully functional. God stand willing.

Aortic aneurysms they put in a TAMBE stent that looks like an octopus into my lower abdominal aorta. They block some valuable real estate spine feeders in the process. We knew this was a possibility.
I'm in that winning 10% with complications. A bit like Gypsy went through except they didn't have to cut me open. This is all done through veins in your legs.
Wow, now I remember you mentioned before. Take it easy but push it. Ain't this fun.....getting old I mean.