What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2GSs4td.jpg

SubGirl

420club
I avoid killing spiders too, given what they eat.

I regularly find them trapped in our bathtub and drape the floor mat over the edge far enough for them to escape on their own before they get washed down the drain by a shower.
They sometimes find their way in our house too. We also get these giant roach looking bugs. They call them water bugs here. They are big enough to put a saddle on and ride. They can fly too. I haven’t got use to them yet. In Georgia we called them palmetto bugs. Don’t know if they are the same bug but I hated them there too. My cat Cleo is good at catching the ones that get away.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
They sometimes find their way in our house too. We also get these giant roach looking bugs. They call them water bugs here. They are big enough to put a saddle on and ride. They can fly too. I haven’t got use to them yet. In Georgia we called them palmetto bugs. Don’t know if they are the same bug but I hated them there too. My cat Cleo is good at catching the ones that get away.
In the Coast guard I used a BB gun to execute palmetto bugs until it was taken away

Latest posts

Latest posts