What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
They eat plants. Last year they destroyed my five ft hibiscus plant in one day.
haha, I’m not scared of bugs, I’ve got a bug box and still collect one now and then to check it out for a while. I love bugs but not in my kitchen and not the wrong ones on my plants
you mean you have a box filled with bug specimens that are pinned to a board?
that would be cool to look at and i would marvel at the structure and color of the insects
would i touch them, hell NO

like i said, you are my hero

SubGirl

420club
you mean you have a box filled with bug specimens that are pinned to a board?
that would be cool to look at and i would marvel at the structure and color of the insects
would i touch them, hell NO

like i said, you are my hero
No I just see an interesting one now and then and make a little home for them for a day or two while I watch them. The last ones I collected were two dung beetles pushing around a perfectly round turd. I collected the two beetles and the round turd in my bug box to play with them a bit. I sometimes read up on them to see what they eat, where they live and all kinds of other useless information before letting them go. I don’t stick pins in them tho.

jokerman

Premium user
The other night I was invited out for a night with "the Boys" I told my Wife that I would be home by midnight. "I promise!" Well, the hours passed and the beers went down way too easy. Around 3 a.m., a bit blitzed, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly realizing my wife would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution (even when totally smashed), in order to escape a possible conflict with her. The next morning my wife asked me what time I got in, and I told her midnight. She didn't seem disturbed at all. (Whew! Got away with that one!). Then she said, "We need a new cuckoo clock." When I asked her why, she said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed 3 times, then said, "oh shit "," cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the cat and farted."
And wash it as fast and long as you like.
And dont let anybody tell you any different ,its yours and you can wash it as hard as you want ☝️ FFS !

jokerman

Premium user
No I just see an interesting one now and then and make a little home for them for a day or two while I watch them. The last ones I collected were two dung beetles pushing around a perfectly round turd. I collected the two beetles and the round turd in my bug box to play with them a bit. I sometimes read up on them to see what they eat, where they live and all kinds of other useless information before letting them go. I don’t stick pins in them tho.
You may have been in a submarine too long Subie🙄

SubGirl

420club

IMG_2877.gif