What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
Braiding garlic isn't like braiding hair. I'm great at braiding hair but suck at braiding garlic. Oh well it's hanging now. Just need to pull the rest of the garlic and onions.

Pick of the guardian of the patch. @SubGirl

View attachment 19027189

OH it's freaking HOT!!
Found two Japanese beetles humping on my plant. I’ve never been good at killing them. I grab them they jiggle around in my palm, I throw them down hard in hope of stepping on them but they always get away before I do.
‘I do like when the good bugs jump in to help guard the garden tho.
your bug is lovely 🥰

oldmaninbc

Found two Japanese beetles humping on my plant. I’ve never been good at killing them. I grab them they jiggle around in my palm, I throw them down hard in hope of stepping on them but they always get away before I do.
‘I do like when the good bugs jump in to help guard the garden tho.
your bug is lovely 🥰
Hello Sub, I am a catch and release when it comes to indoor spiders, even a black widow I will let go.

Good day to you Sub

SubGirl

420club
Hello Sub, I am a catch and release when it comes to indoor spiders, even a black widow I will let go.

Good day to you Sub
I usually let bugs go too but something about them Japanese Beetles mating on my cannabis plant put me over the edge. They have to learn their place. I prolly only made them a little dizzy for a second. They’re prolly out there in the same spot now 🤪

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I usually let bugs go too but something about them Japanese Beetles mating on my cannabis plant put me over the edge. They have to learn their place. I prolly only made them a little dizzy for a second. They’re prolly out there in the same spot now 🤪
are these those emerald green beetles that fly

bugwood_DavidCappaert.jpg

they are mean m'f'r's and hard to kill unless you really go after them
if you can knock it out of the air, the chickens will run like a dinner bell was rung and feast on them no fear
i dont like them myself, but i dont really like bugs in general

oldmaninbc

I use to take a dislike to Katydids on my outdoor cannabis plants. They would chew a stem in half and there goes a flower. I don't mind if they eat a leaf but to chew a stem in half and ruin a flower, that's where the line is drawn.

take care Sub

SubGirl

420club
are these those emerald green beetles that fly

View attachment 19027198

they are mean m'f'r's and hard to kill unless you really go after them
if you can knock it out of the air, the chickens will run like a dinner bell was rung and feast on them no fear
i dont like them myself, but i dont really like bugs in general
Yes exactly like the ones I disturbed today. I I would have just gone in the house and got a jar, I could have easily captured them and either had my way with them or let them go in the lake.
‘I like bugs but do admit the buzzing in my palm kinda freaks me out a bit. I’m not sure if they bite but I’ve never been bitten yet and have grabbed a lot of them in the same way

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Yes exactly like the ones I disturbed today. I I would have just gone in the house and got a jar, I could have easily captured them and either had my way with them or let them go in the lake.
‘I like bugs but do admit the buzzing in my palm kinda freaks me out a bit. I’m not sure if they bite but I’ve never been bitten yet and have grabbed a lot of them in the same way
you are so brave and i will run to you next time i have a bug scare
those things are big and the are mean, i once hit one with a tennis racket we had in the backyard (dont judge me)
i smaked the shit out of it and it went to the ground hard
a few seconds later it rose like a phoenix! and buzzed around the back yard for several minutes mad as f
i was like NOPE IM OUT!
i dont know what they eat, they might like to munch on plants or they might eat other bugs
but that buzzing sound...
yeah but no

SubGirl

420club
you are so brave and i will run to you next time i have a bug scare
those things are big and the are mean, i once hit one with a tennis racket we had in the backyard (dont judge me)
i smaked the shit out of it and it went to the ground hard
a few seconds later it rose like a phoenix! and buzzed around the back yard for several minutes mad as f
i was like NOPE IM OUT!
i dont know what they eat, they might like to munch on plants or they might eat other bugs
but that buzzing sound...
yeah but no
They eat plants. Last year they destroyed my five ft hibiscus plant in one day.
haha, I’m not scared of bugs, I’ve got a bug box and still collect one now and then to check it out for a while. I love bugs but not in my kitchen and not the wrong ones on my plants