What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Gawd - Pute's got a big nose - and a very small mole 😳 - best get it seen to ASAP - < the mole - not the nose - unless you are into cosmetic surgery >

- and I commiserate - since being called 'Big Nose' several times throughout my life - --maybe me and Pute can start a Big Nose support group - and get Barry Manilow to sponsor us?
We try not to talk about Putes nose or Subies hair color or the amount of snacks one eats at a single grazing😉😊

jokerman

Premium user
Common problem in New York☝️
1720037746746.png

oldmaninbc

I tuned into Stargate SG-1 and watched that for a while. Now I'm watching General Hospital on abc. 4 pm is NBC local news. Until bedtime. Forgot you're up there in Canada. Ever been to Okenagen? Believe in the serpent thing?
Oh yeah, I watched the whole series of Stargate SG-1, I enjoyed it.
I can't watch the news it depresses me, it's bad for my mental well-being.

I live in an area they call The Okanagan-Similkameen, I am in the Similkameen. A short drive(minutes) and I am in the Okanagan. We do most of our shopping and entertainment in Penticton. Penticton is at the southern end of Okanagan Lake which is the lake you would find the Ogopogo.

The photo: on the left side of the photo is an island, it blends in with the background, so it's hard to distinguish it. It's called Rattlesnake Island, there is a cave under the island and they ponder that might be where the Ogopogo lives. Historically most sightings happen from the end of August to the first week of October. There are a number of videos, some actually look credible.

1720037003826.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Booking an appointment with my Dermatologist as I type. The comment scared me saying if I wait to long it can't be frozen off and will require cosmetic surgery. That is a whole different ballgame and Ins won't cover it.

Booked. Thanks to all who gave advise on this. Especially Party Boobs......I am gonna walk around like a stud from now on.......
Easy Soldier ,you might get some unwanted attention☝️

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Not long ago I watched a show on Neflix about cats and how they conform to cultural differences depending on which country they live in. So your not far off in your cultural musings.

Spanky is a fine looking feline.

Does he have tea time:)
That cat (Spanky) loves meat/chicken gravy most of all - he's 15 years old now - so maybe he's favouring a more liquid diet these days? - he sucks all the gravy out of his food first - then might come back to nibble on it - once in a while -
- but no he don't drink tea or coffee - loves plain Greek Yogurt - and vanilla ice cream is a rare treat for him 😋 drinks alot of clean filtered water too from his automatic waterfall drinking fountain - a very pampered house cat 🐈 indeed -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Back in the days when I was rich I used to have a party every year for my "dog's birthday". LOL Huge party. Catered prime rib, clams, lobster, full bar, the whole shabang. Servers dressed like doggies, etc. About 300 people. Everybody I ever knew or worked with my entire life was invited to that party. Lots of friends of friends. many I had never met. OK, the stage is set.

One of my old childhood friends, Susie Knect brought a date to the party. A nice enough guy. Didn't stick out other than every girl he met, he took her hand and kissed it. Kind of cool, I guess we didn't pay much attention at the time. A few years later (after he got busted) we looked at the old party pictures and there were numerous pics of him kissing girl's hands. He wasn't kissing them, he was tasting them.......

A couple years later he was busted for cutting up and eating his Mom and some other creepy shit. His name was Henry Heepe. https://murderpedia.org/male.H/h/heepe-henry.htm

I still talk to Susie now and then and we still laugh about it. She always had the same saying when the topic came up...... "I don't know about his Mom, but he ate me" LMAO Susie is hilarious.
Sounds like a wild and wonderful sorta party - good thing Henry Heepe wasn't doing the catering -

Latest posts

Latest posts