What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Definately not the sorta fella you would want to befriend - or have anything to do with - and should be executed slowly on pay per view TV - with the funds going to the families of the victims -
Getting stabbed in the head with a broken broom handle brought his sorry life to an end.
The history of the pig farm is hard to fathom. It's quite a story.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Will the real mole please step forward......was just fargin around FFS
ive been punked!

amigo-dancing.gif

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Booking an appointment with my Dermatologist as I type. The comment scared me saying if I wait to long it can't be frozen off and will require cosmetic surgery. That is a whole different ballgame and Ins won't cover it.

Booked. Thanks to all who gave advise on this. Especially Party Boobs......I am gonna walk around like a stud from now on.......

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
What is the first show you are going to watch on your new TV/

No celebrating the 4th here, we had our day on July1st.

However, I will be here tomorrow to wish my southern neighbors a very good July4th.

take care DB
I tuned into Stargate SG-1 and watched that for a while. Now I'm watching General Hospital on abc. 4 pm is NBC local news. Until bedtime. Forgot you're up there in Canada. Ever been to Okenagen? Believe in the serpent thing?

Partyboobs

Booking an appointment with my Dermatologist as I type. The comment scared me saying if I wait to long it can't be frozen off and will require cosmetic surgery. That is a whole different ballgame and Ins won't cover it.

Booked. Thanks to all who gave advise on this. Especially Party Boobs......I am gonna walk around like a stud from now on.......

Always were a stud haha

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Definately not the sorta fella you would want to befriend - or have anything to do with -

Back in the days when I was rich I used to have a party every year for my "dog's birthday". LOL Huge party. Catered prime rib, clams, lobster, full bar, the whole shabang. Servers dressed like doggies, etc. About 300 people. Everybody I ever knew or worked with my entire life was invited to that party. Lots of friends of friends. many I had never met. OK, the stage is set.

One of my old childhood friends, Susie Knect brought a date to the party. A nice enough guy. Didn't stick out other than every girl he met, he took her hand and kissed it. Kind of cool, I guess we didn't pay much attention at the time. A few years later (after he got busted) we looked at the old party pictures and there were numerous pics of him kissing girl's hands. He wasn't kissing them, he was tasting them.......

A couple years later he was busted for cutting up and eating his Mom and some other creepy shit. His name was Henry Heepe. https://murderpedia.org/male.H/h/heepe-henry.htm

I still talk to Susie now and then and we still laugh about it. She always had the same saying when the topic came up...... "I don't know about his Mom, but he ate me" LMAO Susie is hilarious.

oldmaninbc

That cat is a transatlantic traveller - born in the USA - but now resides in the UK - for several years - he's lost his American twang (accent) now - and meows 😻 in proper English - lol
Not long ago I watched a show on Neflix about cats and how they conform to cultural differences depending on which country they live in. So your not far off in your cultural musings.

Spanky is a fine looking feline.

Does he have tea time:)

Latest posts

Latest posts