What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I’m trying new nutes too. So far they have been doing good but they are a bit more a pita as I have to dissolve them good before adding them to the water. I will say tho that the plants look awesome so far so there’s that.
can you use a paint mixer a small one?
I use a spackle mixer on the 40 gal and a small stainless mixer for small containors.
I fert raised beds for veg and black berries
weed i use organic

jokerman

Premium user
A small rack of ribs. it was bigger till I felt a disturbance in the force
1719882722865.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
can you use a paint mixer a small one?
I use a spackle mixer on the 40 gal and a small stainless mixer for small containors.
I fert raised beds for veg and black berries
weed i use organic
I have been mixing a small amount of hot water well hot ish with my kitchen whisk in a small bowl until it melts. I thought about using my little tiny grinder instead of the whisk may mix it quicker. There’s no way it would melt down in my cold bucket of water without leaving some on the bottom. My plants seem to like them. They are fast growing and really healthy looking with no nute burn so far. They have been getting flower nutes for three weeks now. I may try and push it with a bigger dose just to see if I get a little burn on the tips. I won’t buy them again unless my grow is amazing.

Goldhedge

I search ushio 600 watt hps bulb on amazon and get a couple hits down the scroll that won't let me link @Putembk
@dogzter
FYI icmag doesn't allow AMZN links, however you can embed a link within a word: knife like this.

copy the url, type the word 'knife', or 'bulb' your choice, dble click the word to select it and click the 'chain-looking' icon above in the formatting bar and past the link therein.

The word will become a clickable link.