What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

I need to figure out what is wrong with the range, the burners want to heat up very hot even on a low setting. From what I have gathered so far is it's either a short with the elements or it is the heat switch.
Last night cooking was crazy I had 2 large burner elements wanting to heat to high, potatoes wanted to boil over and cooking a steak was out of control.

I need to put my brain into handyman mode and fix this problem. I don't want to buy a new range.

kevinn

I was talking to Lesso earlier today, he was asking me if I wanted to use his bud trimming machine next week when I do my harvest. I told him there was a pretty good chance of it due to the volume of flowers that I have. An hour later, he sends me this picture and tells me it should be at my doorstep within a week. You meet the nicest people online when you have a community like we do View attachment 19019264
Now you got to side whether to trim wet or dry

SubGirl

420club
I need to figure out what is wrong with the range, the burners want to heat up very hot even on a low setting. From what I have gathered so far is it's either a short with the elements or it is the heat switch.
Last night cooking was crazy I had 2 large burner elements wanting to heat to high, potatoes wanted to boil over and cooking a steak was out of control.

I need to put my brain into handyman mode and fix this problem. I don't want to buy a new range.
You tube it. Just put your model stove in and your problem “gets stuck on high”. And you will get some videos to help. I love YouTube when it comes to fixing stuff… here is an example…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
People who are offended by the opinions of others are, well, all of us. People who censor others opinions are tyrants. People who resort to violence because of others opinions are dimwitted criminals. People who don’t see a difference of opinion as an opportunity to learn something new and an opportunity to teach the antagonist something are tyrants on the verge of becoming dimwitted criminals.
That was good Fogey....
I was thinking of joining the VFW. I don't drink though.
I don't drink any more.....I don't drink any less either.
OUT-fargin-STANDING!
Bam..had a drill sgt used that

oldfogey8

Well I was a really bad alcoholic in college, 13 years sober now. My drink of choice was Jose Cuervo. I'm 43. Birthday is in July. No chronic injuries or pains. I'm 260 pounds. I'm big. Should be 220. Need to lose 40 pounds of like cellulite around my belly. I was like 400 pounds, I was taking haldol injections and not leaving and eating a whole lot. Mom said I had schizophrenia. Things are going good now. Mom is almost 69. I'm on ssdi. It's tough. I get like $1400 a month with the EBT. My apartment is $350 all utilities included. My main expense is kief, or ice hash, which I tend to spend about $30 a day on. I have 3 small fem auto wwXtrainwreck. They're tiny. I have tomatoes and peppers but the peppers aren't really growing. Sunflowers were started from seed. I'll take a photo next time I get a chance. View attachment 19019419 View attachment 19019420
if you can find your way out to the Worcester area, I have a couple of potted clones you could have to join the plants on your porch.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well I was a really bad alcoholic in college, 13 years sober now. My drink of choice was Jose Cuervo. I'm 43. Birthday is in July. No chronic injuries or pains. I'm 260 pounds. I'm big. Should be 220. Need to lose 40 pounds of like cellulite around my belly. I was like 400 pounds, I was taking haldol injections and not leaving and eating a whole lot. Mom said I had schizophrenia. Things are going good now. Mom is almost 69. I'm on ssdi. It's tough. I get like $1400 a month with the EBT. My apartment is $350 all utilities included. My main expense is kief, or ice hash, which I tend to spend about $30 a day on. I have 3 small fem auto wwXtrainwreck. They're tiny. I have tomatoes and peppers but the peppers aren't really growing. Sunflowers were started from seed. I'll take a photo next time I get a chance. View attachment 19019419 View attachment 19019420
Good post